Do you draw?

You might like the Sharpie cars for inspiration too? :slight_smile: People have drawn on everything with Sharpies it seems!
http://www.wakpaper.com/large/Lamborghini_wallpapers_25.jpeg

Leg, once you get a laptop you can always go get a Wacom Tablet that you can plug in and draw on. ;D Best investment ever

I would drive that 8) Man that must have taken forever haha

Great idea! However, I just googled it, and they get pretty expensive, so… Gotta sell them holsters, haha

And sweet car art!^ that’s so amazing! That probably took a really long time! Or they used a print, haha

yah sell da holster oh yeah and guys leg is doing a deal with his holsters now :wink: not saying what it is though.

Haha, thanks Abby! XD

And I guess I’ll bump this thread to see if we can get any more art expo’s :smiley:

Also, if you’re not sure how to share it, you can see if you’re printer had a scan option, or just take a pic with your camera, no shame in that, haha

yeah if or when I have the chance for me to show some of my drawings if I have a working camera or working printer and copier talking to me computer.

Just figured I’d necro this thread with some other kinds of work I’ve done. And hopefully it’ll be seen by some new folks with their work :slight_smile:

(this one I did a LONG time ago)

(smaug I just finished a little while ago)

Y’know. I never got around to posting my drawings in here. I may be super necro ing, but I don’t care

“This is why early evolutions of giraffes never made it through the continental drift”

1 Like

lol

I do some digital paintings, and I like sketching a lot.
I’m not quite sure how to post pictures. But I’m going to try.

If that doesn’t work, or even if it does, here’s my Deviantart page.
http://perspectiveghost2.deviantart.com/

1 Like

Wow, cool stuff guys! Thanks for the bump! I love seeing other peoples work :smiley:

But just an update on where my stuff is going:

I’m currently in 2 different drawing competitions. One is for a picture to be printed n a coin, and the other’s a fine arts competition our school is a part of.

For the coin it has to be bay oriented, so I have a nice sunrise scene with a boat, mallard, and some cat tails… Not ure about this one :?|

but, for the fine arts I’ll be doing my ole’ “zen circle” or whatever they’re called (that’s what my neighbor said, haha)

But nayway, thanks for sharing guys!

^^^
for the coin try drawing a skipjack or a crab or oyster fishing boat and add small details into it like the weather and what time of day it is.

great idea! i can’t change it now though :confused:

but alas, still a great idea! i may use it sometime!

and alas, my fine arts entry is done! ;D

man leg that’s a killer entry it looks awesome!

You are going to win. The best I’ve done is an oil/water color painting and lots of photography. I also photoshop dogs faces onto really buff bodies!

You just blew a Yorkie on wolverine’s body right out of the water

Thanks abby!

lol, that’s awesome XD I’d love to see one!

And thanks! It took a long time, but then again, it take up 90% of the paper, haha

I tried drawing Marisa Kirisame the other day. I wasn’t really happy with how it ended up, but the initial sketch was ok:

1 Like

That looks pretty sweet Yossarian! I really like the facial structure and hat! The sketch-lines give it a nice creative edge! Keep up the good work! can’t wait to see more!

Wow that’s awesome I’m very bad at drawing but I want to learn how to draw manga so bad

-Dylan