Do you draw?

me? Roughly about 5 hr. straight. But that’s more of a guesstimate. With most of them, I did a little but at a time over the course of days/weeks. So it all depends on how you wanna base it in that respect.

But I’d say anywhere from 3-5 straight consecutive hours of drawing was put into each if these.
My family also coupons, and for my mothers coupon binder, I did a little art on the front, and being a bit bigger, probably took every bit of 5+ hours.

And thanks again for the compliments! I like seeing people’s thoughts, and hearing the joy they being :smiley:

Also, great job you two!(/your sister, haha)

And nice job with the light effects with colored pencil! Color always brings out something pencil simply cannot

And Looking good all around! I may post some anime/magna (can never seem to get my terminology right :slight_smile: stuff I’ve done in the future as well

But I’m glad to see some more people post up their artistic abilities!

Lol, not that one, no. I have drawn that at my house

i think it’s time for us to see this mysterious work! :smiley:

i see most of your drawing is zen related with the patterns and such is this a style you enjoy doing?

Sorry, it’s taking me a little while to do it. I don’t have a flikr account. So it’s hard to Post pics

I’m kind of the same way. Whenever I use a pen I get strange squid shapes with beehives for brains or eels with heads on both ends or other, weirder things. I’m a bit afraid of them. They whisper to me in the middle of the night, and crawl off the paper and begin fighting over the mint bowl…

Ok, not really. But I do draw weird things. And when I try writing, it stops making any sense after 10 lines… Hehe.

Those are some nice Zen Tangles, by the way. Those are so fun to draw.

That’s some cool stuff legyoyo!

keep up the good work.

Legyoyo, have you posted any drawings here before? It seems like I’ve seen something like that on here before. They’re pretty neat.

Here are some yoyo-related ones I’ve got on my Photobucket:

2 Likes

Legyoyo, those drawings are sweet. Same for Yossarian.

wow that’s some pro stuff there for sure

Thanks guys! I’m glad you all like them! And just a ps, they look really cool as an ipod lock and/or home screen. So feel free to use them as you wish (as long as you don’t try and claim them, haha)

And Abby: I do enjoy drawing them! It’s really the only art I’m good at. I sorta can do other stuff, but this is what looks get to me, so that’s why I’ve kept at it for so long

And yes! I have posted it before! In fact (I forgot to mention), there was a thread that was titled something to the affect of: “how to learn abstract art”, and it inspired me to start! So the “whole page” one I posted a pic of in that thread, I’ll have to go find it now, haha

Also, great stuff! Glad to see we have some more people interested in the thread!

I actually draw for a living. I do graphic design as a career and almost all of my work starts off as a drawing. I saw quite a bit of your work and you are off on a very good foot. Keep up the good work!

Wow, that’s really cool!

Do you happen to have a reference website/project that you can show as an example I your work?

And I’m not sure if you were addressing me, but thank you! (Just in case :D)

leg if you ever get into graph design I could see you artwork be used for like this ink joy paper mate ads or tar commercials.

that would be awesome! I’ve always wanted to get into that kind of stuff, but I don’t have the equipment to sketch stuff on a tablet-like device :-\

Maybe one if these days!

ah well no shame in saving up now!

Indeed! I shall start now! However, first I’ll be getting a laptop. So maybe I can find one of those with a similar feature as an art studio

or you could get a tablet with a keyboard so you can draw you designs on the screen and then save them as well as do all the other cool stuff.

Actually Im against getting a tablet, haha. This laptop thing is basically a dream come true, so we’ll see, :smiley:

ah I see same with me I despise the tablets you can’t do anything I want to do on them on them! But they are good for the average human being where Games, news reading, web searching, ect. is all they do on it.