Do you believe...

In watermelon? Like the possibility of it? What is your philosophy on it?

:smiley:

No! there is no such thing as watermelon don’t you dare even think about it >:(

Only in the summer.

Shhhhh dont you dare say the W word in public. They can arrest you and sentence you to step on a lego for such heinous act.

1 Like

Dude, watermelon for life, brah

Cantaloup

it’s watermeLOUN*

:o
YOU. TAKE. THAT. BACK.

:frowning: >:( >:(

As a future member of the Order of the Spicy Bittermelon I am legally obligated to inform you that a melon such as that of which you speak does not exist. Nor do cantaloupe, honeydew, or tomato.

what ever happen to pineapple ???

also i do believe in fairies…

The true Southern watermelon is a boon apart, and not to be mentioned with
commoner things. It is chief of the world’s luxuries, king by the grace of God
over all the fruits of the earth. When one has tasted it, he knows what the
angels eat. It was not a Southern watermelon that Eve took; we know it because
she repented.
—Mark Twain

I know how a prize watermelon looks when it is sunning its fat rotundity among pumpkin vines and “simblins”; I know how to tell when it is ripe without “plugging” it; I know how inviting it looks when it is cooling itself in a tub of water under the bed, waiting; I know how it looks when it lies on the table in the sheltered great floor space between house and kitchen, and the children gathered for the sacrifice and their mouths watering; I know the crackling sound it makes when the carving knife enters its end, and I can see the split fly along in front if the blade as the knife cleaves its way to the other end; I can see its halves fall apart and display the rich red meat and the black seeds, and the heart standing up, a luxury fit for the elect; I know how a boy looks behind a yard-long slice of that melon, and I know how he feels; for I have been there. I know the taste of the watermelon which has been honestly come by, and I know the taste of the watermelon which has been acquired by art. Both taste good, but the experienced know which tastes best.
—Mark Twain’s Autobiography

1 Like

Best response yet…

In fact, I am of the official W********* Police. Speaking of, we have just issued a proclamation stating that if any is to believe in such things, or be caught eating such things (not that they exist) shall be sentenced to stepping on a Lego, one for EACH FOOT, plus a lifetime ban from chocolate.

2 Likes

No, but do you believe in life after love?

No

Water when added to melon can become a great thing.

watermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelon… they do exist

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOqUZ7ZNaZ0wp_lgsjwSfdy2-aGotEUrc7THq2p_hu4jw4xPdidA

1 Like

yeah I believe in pineapple so much that it took over my life, it’s why it’s a part of my username.