Display your knitted or crochet artwork!

Hey guys I wanted to make a thread for all the throwers who knit or crochet, so come on in a show your stuff. I just started yesterday and im hooked. I may not be the best but im getting better, this is all the stuff i did today and last night since i started yesterday.

Almost finished with this one, its about 95 percent done. I just need to add crucial on the black side and BAM a crucial scarf.

2 Likes

Pretty sweet!

1 Like

Those bags are really cool! My sister crochets I’ll have to see if she can make some for me.

have her use a H/8-5.00MM needle it makes the bag a lot softer to carry yoyos.

new item added (scarf)

my wife’s making cool pouches ^^

5 Likes

oh man thoes look amazing, I love the first and the last one. I am still trying to find out how to make something like that skull when I crochet but it escapes me.

thanks for her, I’ll let her know. :wink:

we sold a few ones at EYYC, people seemed to like em, but it’s a lot of work only to make one.

Made this yesterday with size 5 (bulky) yarn and a 8mm hook.

8 Likes

Hey @pinhead I know it is a long shot but do you have the old pics from the first post? I had to remove the imageshack links as they are all dead now.

There is a lot of bit rot on the web…

1 Like

Are you talking about the photos I posted? or someone elses posts?

1 Like

In the first post there were a ton of photobucket links but they were dead as a door :nail_care:

here you go, I had to reaaaaaaaally dig on my facebook to find the old photos.

3 Likes

You make me want to get back into crochetting, that’s some soft looking bags, and I’m going to assume that’s a cat plush? I want one, and I want to put a yoyo in it.

3 Likes

The cat is from this pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dumpling-kitty

I used worsted weight and it came out a bit bigger than I expected. Probably the most challenging project I’ve worked on so far, I had stitch count errors constantly because I really screwed up the first couple of layers. The bottom is stitched onto the top so you could definitely leave it 1/4 open to store things inside, but the kitty is kind of lumpy without a stuffing inside.

The yoyo pouches are a lot easier! I’m using size 6 or 7 yarn, so they come together really quickly.

1 Like

I really like your pouches, by the way! I just tried a drawstring version of mine this morning for a friend’s Heist (so, super small) and it’s certainly a lot faster than creating another round top and sewing it on.

1 Like

Not knitted or crocheted or mine, but my kid made me this ankle bracelet out of old yo-yo string.

7 Likes

My latest. This took me a good while.

14 Likes

During the holidays Hobby Lobby put their yarn on sale. I bought 20 skeins, knitting needles, crochet needles, books, and good intentions. - Now I am watching for a sale on motivation.

2 Likes

ok, that’s pretty cool.