Soft Throw Goods (knitted yoyo items)

I’m starting up Soft Throw Goods to sell knitted/crocheted yoyo items! Starting off with yoyo bags, but I have a few more ideas in store. Check out my Instagram below to see more photos of bags I’ve created in the past and stay up to date with new patterns and items!

Original post

I’ve been missing my old knitting habit, so I decided to knit some yoyo bags! I tried a few prototypes and this one came out pretty nice… looking for a snug but not tight fit, flat bottom, and good height. This one fits my old Crucial Milk perfectly, so should be good for 56mm +/- 3mm diameters, and the height is adjustable (just need to change the number of rows). I’m planning on making more , but I wanted to see if there was any interest in something like this. I can do plain colors, and basically any patterns… I’m going to be knitting some more in various patterns for examples as well. This yarn is a wool/acrylic blend so it feels pretty nice too.

13 Likes

Amazing, my girlfriend is obsessed with knitting, can I show her your project? I would like one of those bags for myself!

1 Like

These are amazing. I have tons of interest. Loving the colors.

2 Likes

For sure! I’m thinking about making a pattern for it as well, but it’s basically just a modification of this pattern: HJS Studio Water Bottle Carrier

1 Like

Nice! I recently restarted knitting as well. Made my wife a capelet that I finished last night. Need to weave the ends and block it but it’s the first larger project I’ve finished. I also learned how to crochet last month and will be making something for a friend for secret santa this year.

Along the same lines as your project, I have been making a continuous string ball that I will try and make a sling our of once I think there’s enough length. Hoping it turns out even half as good as your looks!

2 Likes

Oooh that would be awesome! Need to see a pic of the capelet as well! Weaving the ends in is like the worst part of the project, every time haha

1 Like

Yes I would love one of these.

Super amateur work, and please ignore my highly professional editing-out-my-wife’s-work job.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! Looks really good (definitely not super amateur haha)! I didn’t even notice the editing until you mentioned it haha