Display stand for YoyoFactory Legend Wing?

Hey everyone,

I’m looking for a display stand that will fit a YoyoFactory Legend Wing. I’ve been looking at the Turret stand by R2FG, but according to the review, yoyos won’t fit if the string is still attached. Also not sure if it will even be able to accommodate the legend wing’s shape. Does anyone have a stand that they recommend for this yoyo? Much appreciated!!

What works always for all yoyos is the Turning Point stands. But there also plenty of options if you have access to a 3D printer.

6 Likes

Where can i buy one of these?

Not sure if you can buy them separately. Maybe someone on the forum has one for you. I also made a 3D model for them if you have a printer.

2 Likes

Maybe you could ask @wayne927 from Layer Infinity. He‘s 3D-Printing really great looking and even poseable ones.

He told me that there will be a run of stands specifically designed for throws with smaller gaps like this one he sent me with the Kasms. He‘s a mighty fine fellow and I could imagine he could help you out if you‘d be interested.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Thruwell

Yeah, those are part of a new series of articulated stands that I haven’t had time to release :sweat_smile: I have only gave away/sold privately on a handful of occasions.

They are height and angle adjustable, and the holder is designed for any narrow gap slimlines and loopers without having to take off the string.

Here is YYF Legend Wing!

The holders are also compatible with the triple stand that I already have, so you can even mix and match 1A and slimlines on the same stand

So yeah, DM me if you’re interested. I don’t really have a release date for these.

13 Likes

It’s not super elegant, but I made a stand by just cutting a V shaped notch out of a piece of cardboard to hold some strung yoyos. Then I expanded it to hold a lot:

1 Like

These look great! The yoyo and the stand are actually meant to be a gift so I’ll see what my friends think first before buying.

1 Like

Yeah, they really do look nice and they are pretty practical as well. I imagine in a dark brown color they would go exceptionally great with wooden Yo-yos :thinking:

Yeah they can be any colour!

There are “wood” filaments too which are meant to actually look similar to wood. Might try them for the wood throwers.

3 Likes