Dif-e-yo

Anybody know what’s up with these guys?

Nothing.

I think they’re done. I haven’t heard anything for months about any new releases

Frank is a busy man. He has a lot of other things on his plate aside from yoyos.

They are one of the originators. I enjoy the two I have had for a couple of years.

This.

It’s kind of a shame that Dif-e-yo isn’t really producing yoyos anymore. It appears we’ll just have to be happy with the mark Dif left on yoyo history.

Do they still make bearings?

The Wide Load I tried was woefully outdated. However, for me at least, the pads are are what prevented it from being at least a fun throw.

Frank makes quality yoyos.
He doesn’t subscribe to the flavor of the month marketing model.
When he thinks something is worth releasing/updating, he will do it.

1 Like

Frank is a very kind guy as well last month i talked to him about getting pads for my envy 64 because in my opinion they work better than Duncan friction stickers and last much longer. he sent me a bunch of all of them which was very very nice of him

1 Like

dif-e-yo is still in business…Mr. Difeo does not release yo yos, unless there’s somethin’ unique/dif-ferent to the design. rehashin’ the same design is not the dif-e-yo way. from my understandin’, re-releases (i.e. xbonechip) were done due to customer demand. profit margin was not the priority.

dif-e-yo does not subscribe to hype. this is evident in their business model and their yo yos. they make yo yos to yo yo with. not to use as a fashion accessory.

mgodinez

cloudy…

1 Like

Not to say that there is anything wrong with them being a part of fashion.

Thanks for the answers. Kind of what I suspected.

Still here guys and Thanks for the thoughts and support :slight_smile:
Going through a bit of Transition is all and not done yet ;D

YoYoExpert Rocks !!!

Best Regards, Frank
www.dif-e-yo.com

4 Likes

Good news!

A new diff would be high on my want list. Recently had a juggernaut for a while… played really well. I didn’t mind the .555 pads since I still have a ton of them (one drops, general-yo, diffs, chaz, kentaros, etc) from the days before slim pads became the norm, but a response update on future throws would be nice.

1 Like

the juggernaut and rev 1 overhaul can be siliconed recessed. the depth of the recess will support flowable silicone.

mgodinez

partly cloudy…

2 Likes

Thank you for responding, Frank. I’ve been throwing Difs since 2006 (I think). Just glad you’re alright, and if you do make a new yoyo I’ll be in line to buy it.

1 Like