Did anyone else buy a shutter because of Worlds?

Ahh Mo, don’t ever change :wink:

Shots have been fired folks…

You do realize the YYR rumor was started by a specific website and there’s a reason that site no longer carries yyr right?

Come on guys. Shutter is a great yoyo, everyone have there taste and Skills. Some people can finger spin better on a Horizon, some can pull it off better with a ShUtter or even the Duncan Torque or Darksonic, or moviation etc. Lets get back to the topic. I didn’t cause I already have one.

1 Like

just picked up a Shutter…love the specs of it and didn’t really think much of it till now!

1 Like

The hype for that yoyo was already high enough now it’s off the CHARTS! I got one because of word of mouth on Black Friday of course so I could have a deal on it but it’s a great yoyo for it’s price and glad to own the same model that won worlds this year.

i just did…

Right… and no one mentioned YYR in this thread.

?

1 Like

In fairness to sparhawk, YoCyanightYo did have a line about the YYR “don’t take them apart” rumor in his reply to Mo but it’s gone now. I saw it, but the post doesn’t show as edited which is very odd.

Ahh. I didn’t see that.

nope sold mine! XD great throw…just notta H-shape fan, do love my brave and dietz though, but not really a shutter fan, like i said its a goody though,but sold mine :-X

We knew it was coming, so here’s the World Contest Edition Shutter. Photo courtesy of YoyoFactory Instagram:

http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10617110_781603125196204_644930938_n.jpg

Is the one actually sanded rims at the back? Or is it white anno?
Or do u not know? Lol.

Those are all so sick

Sanded and polished. :slight_smile: Considering getting another Shutter, the polished rims and camo look really nice.

I got one with the 20% off, I just couldn’t resist, plus I don’t have a solid color yoyo yet. I got an aqua and it arrived today and I love it a ton. Wasn’t the smoothest throw out of the box (my cascade was, woof I didn’t even feel it on the string its first throw) but after throwing it all day I can’t keep it out of my hand. This throw for $35 is hands down the best yoyo buy I’ve ever made.