Denver yoyo meeting this Sunday 1/26 4-6pm

Hey if you’re in the Denver area we have a small group getting together this Sunday January 26th from 4-6pm. Jon Gates should be there with some of his handmade wooden yoyos and tops and I think Myles Gregory is coming out for this one as well. @therealcans I saw your post this morning and was psyched to see you are in the Denver area as is Chris R.

I love getting together with other guys and picking up tricks and this little group has been gaining some steam - come hang out with us and have some fun!

This time we’re gonna be at Kim & Cam’s Taekwondo Academy in Parker because Cam offered up his place to meet this time. Located really close to Lincoln and Parker Rd. Hit me up for more deets!

4 Likes

Dude! I can’t make it this week :frowning:

It’s my dad’s birthday on Sunday, but I’d love to figure out something more regular :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m totally into meeting up with you and Chris during the week too man. I added you on FB and messaged you there so hit me either there or here and we’ll swap info!

1 Like

Today at 3pm hitme up if you need info!

Wanna meet up this Saturday during the day?

1 Like

I could totally make that work what time and place do you have in mind?

I have a haircut at 2PM on Colfax, so any time after 3 would be good! High of 64 on Saturday, so might as well meet outside :sunglasses:

1 Like