Denver Area meet up 9/12 AND 9/26

If you’re in the Denver area and want to get together to throw, talk yo, trade and just hang out and have fun we’re hosting two sessions in September. Both Saturdays - September 12 and September 26th from 3-6pm.

I have a little meadow by my house that is secluded and great for throwing. We’ve already had one session at the end of June - socially distanced and masked up. We have bottles of hand sanitizer and wipes so if you’re checking out throws from other people you can maintain safety. No issues from that session and we’re ready to do it again!

We’re hosting two sessions because here in Colorado the clock is ticking against the snow. We have about two months left max for outdoor hangs with guaranteed decent weather so we’re packing a couple in! The club also has new stickers and buttons with artwork from the one and only John Higby so you’ll be able to get set up with some sweet swag too!

Hit me up for specifics via DM if you want in on the fun!

7 Likes

Bumping this up since tomorrow is the first of our two September meets. If you haven’t come out before, it’s a great group with regulars including Jon Gates, Pat Canny, Myles Gregory, Chris Rodrigues, Kyle Pearson and more plus a bunch of hobby level guys like me. Plenty of trick sharing and we have some guys in the group that are COLLECTORS (myself included) so you always get to try out cool and unique stuff. I guarantee you will see something you have never held in hand before between a few of us.

Hope to see some of you there! Hit me for details!

4 Likes

One last reminder as I’m packing up this morning - let me know if you need info about the meet up today. 5 confirmed including the always-entertaining and educational Jon Gates!

3 Likes