Deepest comment?

So if you put your happiness into love, then your happiness will only last as long as that person is alive or until you stop loving them?

Time for this one again? :wink: http://youtu.be/b5I94bT23cQ?t=1m11s

(Mr. Fury calls out The Sphinx)

1 Like

Whatā€™s the point of doing something if youā€™re not going to take risks?

ā€œSee, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.ā€

Alright. Time to get serious (even if nobody will ever get over the fact that they eat a bowl of soup every morning before school).

A beautiful person is not someone who wears a lot of makeup, or someone who has a nice body or lots of money. A beautiful person is someone who has seen pain, even if they are innocent, and been hurt time and time again, no matter how they look. Because that is what makes a considerate person, seeing someoneā€™s pain and knowing it inside out. And that is why we are all beautiful.

http://i.imgur.com/EWM028A.jpg

I type in invisible inkā€¦

1 Like

The end of pi is . 3.1415ā€¦

Hehe, gedit?

Also: Pinocchio said that his nose would grow.

Potatoes are my favorite type of bird.

A tub and a rub will change your day (My fortune cookie told me this)

Rolanda is a fabulous oh my gosh chickens everywhere

Deep enough?

No. No it wasnā€™t.

Penguins are my favorite kind of frog. (thatā€™s an actual song made by someone I know 0.o)

Be alert, the world needs more ā€œlertsā€!

You never know how strong you areā€¦

Until being strong is the only choice you haveā€¦

When I was 5, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to lifeā€¦
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow upā€¦
I wrote down ā€œhappyā€
They told me I didnā€™t understand the questionā€¦
I told them they didnā€™t understand lifeā€¦

My girlfriend left a note on the fridge:
ā€œItā€™s not working, I canā€™t take it anymore, Iā€™m going to my momā€™s place!ā€

I opened the fridge, the light came on, the beer is coldā€¦ What the hell is she talking about?

For which is easier, to say ā€˜your sins are forgivenā€™ or to say ā€˜rise and walkā€™?

1 Like

She was probably talking about the a/c

deep comment. WHAAAAT?

;D John Lennon

ā€œTime you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.ā€

Loool is he like thecomputernerd01? Makin da parodies with non-sense phrases :stuck_out_tongue: