Decent Metal Unresponsive Suggestions

I am checking out every single suggestion. I really appreciate all the ideas and advice. The Recognition is very nice; I just checked it out before I read these posts. I’m not sure if it’s too wide for me or not. I wish the older colorways were available, as the current three aren’t my favorites. I can’t believe it’s only $45 for 7075 aluminum. The shortcut seems similar to the Recogniton in terms of specs. The Free Solo is also on my radar. Though, I’m not sure if I want to get that close to $70 just yet. Going to check to see what’s on the BST.

I should have mentioned it earlier. I think from my minimal variety of play with different yoyos that I will enjoy something a little slower. The speed with which my only full-size yoyo, the Shooting Star, plays is one of the main reasons I’ve decided to find something new. It’s difficult to say exactly how slow, but I definitely would like something slower than that. I saw in the Gulch’s that it mentions that it plays with speed and agility. I’m curious how fast it is and whether it’s similar to the Shooting Star. I really like the way my iYoYo Passion plays just wish it was a little bigger.

Again, thank you to everyone for all the suggestions. I’m going to try not to overthink this too hard.

3 Likes

I have both a ReCognition and a Free Solo. Based on what you have said about slower play and what you want to spend, I think the ReCognition is a great choice between the two.

2 Likes

I think part of the reason it is still so available is that it has been in production since 2019(?) so there are many already out there. The few raws from the latest run sold out almost immediately.

Cool I didn’t know was a “second release” of the product I literally missed the first one and his existence, very glad to had the chance to grab one this time, it’s a very good yoyo also thinking that if it’s from 2019 it’s completely modern also for 2023!

1 Like

I wish the orange was still available. I really like that alot. Sand and Aqua are kinda bland. Think Id go sand if I end up choosing it. The purple is real nice too. I dunno why I like purple yoyos so much. I think they look great with green/yellow string.

Aqua actually seems to look good in person after seeing your photo when searching Albertino. Didn’t realize that’s what you got with the aceyo string. Nice :+1::+1:

1 Like

I love acqua coloured yoyo with the yellow or green string look so nice, I was in doubt for the sand too but then acqua was, I like the purple ones like you as well, all those colours that match the yellow string are my favourite also because very visible while playing

2 Likes

Their is a dude selling a couple Dang 2’s for $40 each on the Facebook BST group. It’s one of my favorite throws. It just does everything for me. A jack of all trades (minus finger grinding as it has a pyramatte finish.). Knowing what I know now, it’s something I wish had been recommended.

I do recall seeing a orange Free Solo on the yye BST for $38

2 Likes