DECEMBER - First Throw of the day Experiment

What is your very first throw of the day like? What trick do you autopilot as the very first thing that comes to mind?
For the month of December, I decided to record the first trick attempt of every morning before my workdays (So everyday except my weekends off) to see what results I would get.
The main rules for this were that no matter what the throw ended up like, I would keep the take and put it in the video. That meant even if the trick failed, or if something happened like getting a knot or the trick was sloppy, I would still document it.

What you see here is the very first throw of the day. I allowed myself a “safety throw” if needed but otherwise, what you see is right after I hit the “record” button on the camera.

Some unique things happened, some mistakes, but to me, this was true throwing and a look into the most natural kind of yoyoing for me and it was a fun experiment to try!

20 Likes

If I tried any of those as first throw in the morning, I would have welts all over me. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

I think I counted more haircuts than misses!! Holy cow!!

1A, 2A, 3A and 5A!! I can’t wait to be that good.

Thanks for the video. loved them towers!!

4 Likes

It’s a yoyo machine. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I bet you’re pretty good once you warm up, lol.

Thanks for all of the awesome content you produced in 2022!

2 Likes