Death by yoyo!

Does anyone know where i can get a death by yoyo EKG hARA Kiri Edition from a place or a site please tell me one if u found a site where that yoyo is available!!!TY ;D

there discontinued but you may be able to buy one from a b/s/t somewhere

All Death By Yo-yo’s are discontinued, All of their Yo-yo’s you can only get in B/S/T’s :slight_smile:

i have one, but i wouldn’t trade it for just anyhting…

1. Then why would you even post in this thread?
  2. Don’t necro.
2 Likes

i said i wouldn’t trade it for JUST ANYTHING. i’ll take reasonable offers, but i wont let it go fir say a g5, or a bvm.

YoYoExpert Edit:
Seriously guys - everyone needs to relax. Samad made a reasonable point - this thread was nearly a month old and bringing it back with completely useless information makes a forum like this look less professional. We realize you look at this as a place to hang out and talk which it definitely is - but you have to respect that many people don’t post here and use it as a source of information. Posts that bring a dead thread back with completely useless information doesn’t help our overall goal of quality.

2 Likes

I reported you to André or Dryoyo Matt. You should learn to control yourself.

And yup, I am boxing.

2 Likes

Again: We are trying to prevent spam and necros and such. Not control people.

YoYoExpert Edit:
Seriously guys - everyone needs to relax. Samad made a reasonable point - this thread was nearly a month old and bringing it back with completely useless information makes a forum like this look less professional. We realize you look at this as a place to hang out and talk which it definitely is - but you have to respect that many people don’t post here and use it as a source of information. Posts that bring a dead thread back with completely useless information doesn’t help our overall goal of quality.

7 Likes