Deadly SpINS - Sponsorship Audition

2 Likes

So, yeah.

That was AWESOME.

Love how in the “interview” portion you didn’t break character. Really well done. Some funny stuff in there, too!

Great tricks in the “show off your skills” section.

Oh, and I’mma watch the first 10 seconds over and over again while I’m trying to learn Follow. :wink:

Thanks, Greg.

The first trick isn’t actually follow so I don’t think it’ll be of much help to you. It’s really a rejection with a bunch of extra wraps. As the wraps are undoing themselves around my hand I’m spinning the yoyo. It looks a lot like a reverse follow, but I’m not pinching and un-pinching the whole time. I’m not sure if it’s original, but I dubbed it “Rejection Fan”

I don’t really know Follow yet, but from the once or twice that I tried it, I thought… Alex’s looks in reverse… have I been doing it wrong?

Now the mystery is solved.

I’ve never seen a move like that, so let’s call it “Rejection Fan”. Tutorial? :wink:

:slight_smile:

Nah. I’m not gonna do a tutorial. To be honest, I’m lazy. And it’s slow enough that I don’t think it should be too hard to learn if someone is determined enough.

Bah. Determination. Effort. These are things I do not have an abundance of. :wink:

Seriously, though; I think the video is sufficient for picking it up if I decide to learn it.

Good luck with the Deadly SpINS audition!

If you need any one on one help just PM me.

THIS IS THE HERO DEADLY SPINS DESERVES.

2 Likes

I feel like im gonna have to update my favorite unsponsored players list soon

1 Like

I thought I was the hero :frowning: haha but this was an interesting video.

You win.

Just take him now Deadly SpINS. He’s that good.

1 Like

You deserve an Oscar for that performance. That was beautiful. Brought tears to my eye.

The yoyoing was good too. I could definitely see you on the team.

2 Likes

Thanks for the love, everyone. It really means a lot.

bump

Sooooo… yep. Good thing I didn’t enter this, because I handle rejection poorly. You definitely deserve this!

“It has only been used once, and… I haven’t been broken into since”
lmfao

and the counting with the fingers…

1 Like

Sweet Vegito figure, man. :wink:

1 Like

AWWWWWWWW NAHHHH

KRIS LINTON IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

YEEEEEAAAAAAUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

I need help…

Can’t catch mew two

1 Like