DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

That Greed proto played so nice

Glad you guys liked them!

As for the contest, the wind was an issue. But I donā€™t want to make excuses. Everyone did really good. It was nice meeting everyone. And congrats, Lefty, for making finals. You beat me!.

1 Like

Anyone know how many snowblind wraths were made?

Iā€™m with you on that one!

So many months, so much not having this yoyo available.

Soon, very soon. Theyā€™re all done at ano!

I didnā€™t want to ask if this was filed in the right section. Several of the up and comers have managed releases while we waited for this ;).

*Edit: Sorry, I forgot we were no longer supposed to post negative posts or criticisms here. Oh well ;).

I know Dan and he is the definition of a perfectionist. A lot of the delay has to do with the constant numerous prototypes being made. He wants to make sure that what is being released is perfect. That is a positive and a negative but worth it in the end.

Also Dan works very hard to come up with the money to pay for all this. He isnā€™t like many other manufacturers where they have money to put out many yoyos a year. Dan works an average job and works to oat for this all.

We understand the frustration and anxiousness with everyone who wants a pride. But just know making yoyos is never a smooth process. There are always hiccups but it will come soon. The wait will be worth it, trust me.

We hope you understand that and continue to either support us or move one but we are trying the best to get these out. Itā€™s a tedious process it isnā€™t just sending it out. There is a lot of time and details that go into a YoYo release.

Iā€™m just looking forward to it. :wink: My reply was meant to be read in an affectionate or possibly ā€œeager young child too impatient for christmasā€ kinda way.

Lovinā€™ my Wrath, looking forward to adding the Pride!

Any longer and theyā€™ll have to change the name to sloth.
Lol. Jk. Couldnā€™t help myself. Take all the time you need. Worth the wait!

What if this was all a hoax and its name is Pride: Code name Sloth ::slight_smile:

Then Iā€™ll get another wrath. :stuck_out_tongue:

To anyone going to PA States, I will be there and will have Wraths, Prides, and a Greed Proto for people to try out! Iā€™ll be the guy in the Deadly Spins shirt. Donā€™t be afraid to approach me :slight_smile: I donā€™t bite unless provoked haha.

Iā€™ve never really been any companies ā€œfan boyā€
Iā€™ve never been one to panic about drop dates.
Iā€™ve never owned a yoyo that had nothing about it I wanted to change.
DS, you have changed this.

1 Like

As far as I know, Dan is working something out with Andre. I think theyā€™re trying to decide whether or not to drop them all at the same time or to split the 6061/7075 releases. Personally, I would drop them all at once.

Its only a matter of time. Since its this late in the year, Andre might be planning to drop them closer to Christmas.

Everyone is all excited about the Pride, Iā€™m just hoping the couple wraths that are left stay in stock and my family realizes how much I want that for Christmas!

(just so you guys know thereā€™s still hype for it!)

1 Like

Prides are will be enroute to YYE very shortly. With a release date withing the next couple weeks. Its been a long road here, but weā€™re almost finished! Anyone else as excited as I am?

Thatā€™s great news! I am excited to experience the next level of perfection after the Wrath.

Be excited! The pride is so crazy good!!!