Czech Point Vs Horizon

Which one has better stability and good with grinds but also good with smooth, fast, constructive, slack, rejection, and horizontal play?

From what I’ve seen as a general consensus the horizon has all of those qualities.

The Horizon and CzPoint is like comparing apples to oranges. The Horizon is huge. If you have smaller hands, it may be a bit clunky to work with. It’s also not the most comfy shape but it is quite a powerhouse of a spinner. It also feels like a tank on a string, slower player.

The CzPoint is more of a comfortable size to work with and plays faster than the Horizon. If you’re wanting to go faster, I’d go with a 'Point.

I wouldn’t say it feels like a tank, it’s actually a fairly quick player for its size and weight. But it sure feels real solid.

I pretty much only really throw mine for great H grinding.

I personally don’t like the Horizon, but it’s fun to fingerspin.

Whereas I can fingerspin on other yoyos just fine but haven’t got the knack of the Horizon yet. But it’s a successful and fun yoyo for me because it’s still great to play even without the fingerspins. If the fingerspins were the only thing it had going for it, I would be “meh” on it… but it’s a good yoyo in general!