Custom Made YYE Keychains

I made some more yoyo keychains this week. I think they turned out really well. I made 50 keychains for yomagic’s new Gambit yoyo, and some more of the YYE logo ones. I have been talking to Andre and he said that if I mailed him some he would put them in the YYE store and see how they do. So if you want one key an eye out of them. If you want some custom ones, or have an idea for a cool YYE one let me know and I will make them.

http://www.joshupdyke.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/photo-4.jpg

http://www.joshupdyke.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/photo-3.jpg

Josh

1 Like

A yoyo clip/holder would be cool :smiley:

Those look awesome

Sell them to Yoyoexpert so they can sell them

yay, he’s back! :slight_smile:

I love both the Gambit keychains and the YYE ones.

I would definitely buy both by themselves (I’m aware I must buy a Gambit for one of those and probably will.)

Definitely send those to Andre ;D Everyone will love them

Thanks for the support guys. I have not gone anywhere, just been working on a lot of projects and have not had time to post. I finished these up and thought it would be a good reason for another post. I thought about making some yoyo holders, but I am not sure what design would look best.

I made a deal with YYE to test them out in the store. So hopefully you guys that said you want them will actually pick them up. If they sell then I will continue to make more and other designs. I am constantly getting more tools and supplies so I can do more cool things.

Thanks again for the support,
Josh

ooh can’t wait to see what you create in the near future!

I knew your work the minute I saw it on Facebook! Well done and I look forward to getting one :slight_smile: .

Well it took a little while but YYE now is selling my keychains in the store! It is really exciting to see my work in the YYE store. I know a lot of people thought they were cool, so you can check them out here:

I am still doing custom work, so if your club or even would like something custom made just send me a message. I offer discount prices for things that I think are cool. So if you are a yoyo club or some sore of event and have a cool logo, talk with me. I am willing to work with people on the price and find something that makes everyone happy. I am not doing this for the money, it is more fun for me than anything else. And if it supports my yoyo hobby then even better.

Josh

YaY! Awesome for you congrats I guess.