CUSTOM 3D Printed yo-yos for sale 2024

Hi there! Pick the Item and colors and I will make you a yo-yo! Wanted to open this up because I am willing to accept trades for these so let me know what you have to offer :grin:

Shipping to Continental US only

Gallery

PRICES:

• Single Color: $30
  • Dual Color: $40
  • Custom color: +$20
  • Counterweight: $10
  • Shipping $7 (If you order more than one item, I will combine shipping.

Trade wants:
LF anything OD as I am becoming more of a OD nerd :wink:. YoYo accessories and side effects are also on the list. :grin:

Items
THROWDOWN Yoyo

This is my personal favorite! It features an aggressive shape and very powerful weights in the rims to give it an impressive feel. It also has a nice fingerspin dimple.

ORYAN

Ryan Karr-Esters signature yoyo, this features a fun organic style shape with grooves in the sides and a lighter feel than the Throwdown. features a nice fingerspin dimple as well.

Rotary Counterweight

This is my fun fidget toy/counterweight that I made for 5A play. I recommend using a bead.

Weight: 10g

I make the response pads myself with my custom press and I use slingshot ammo to add rim weight to the yo-yos above. I assemble, inspect, and test every Yoyo before I ship it out to try and give you the best experience possible.

Colors

These colors are from left to right

1. Chromatic Blue
  2. Neon Green
  3. Marble White
  4. Pink
  5. Black
    When ordering a two color model, let me know the rim and inside colors you want

Send me an extra $25 and I can make a custom color happen. This will also take more time as I will need to source the color.

Let me know if you have any questions in the space below or send me a PM. Let’s make you a yoyo!

7 Likes

Bump! :grin:

Free bump. These yo-yos are actually incredible for a 3D printed Yoyo. I own a thrown down myself and had played with all the others as well.
Thomas is a great dude as well. :smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!