Current top 5

Sounds like you’re really unhappy with your Draupnir…there are quite a few guys looking for one on the BST that might take that disappointment off your hands :stuck_out_tongue:

My top 5 case at the moment is Quake/Quake/AL 7 Quake/Blink/Draupnir. Two Quakes because my second one just came in the mail on Friday and throwing the one that I feel like looking at is fun and because the Bonfire I had in its place is gone. It has left a large hole in my heart…which I will hopefully replace with another Bonfire of a different color when the 2nd run drops.

I do not have 5 Draupnirs. It is is just that I find that it so out performs my other throws that it is just ridiculous. Nothing but the YYR Laser compares.

I have two Draupnirs: Original Silver (home); Blasted Matte-Black (work). That is it. Really.

I too; love my Quake. I have been considering the 7075 version. Is it worth it?

Yeah,…It’s worth it.

I find that I never throw the 6061 version anymore.
The same thing happened when I bought the 7075 version of the Triton as well. I actually sold the 6061 version after that because I knew I would never be interested in throwing it.

Valor
Format:C
Rally
Benchmark H (Although this changes with the other two on a regular basis)
AL7 Quake (The original is good but the added heft on the AL7 adds to the design, I know Jake prefers the speed of the 6061 version but I like the chill nature of the heavier Quake).

Bebop
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally

if i make a list without my YYRs:

YYO Eager
GT Trump
BBY Lover
YYF MVP2
BBY Killer

1 Like

Definitely. They play quite differently and although I still prefer the original, both are easily worth owning.

Satisfaction (YoyoSkeel)
Shutter
Supernova
Strix
Shark Honor (N12)

Capital Serum
Avalanche

Need to try more throws to fill in the rest, other stuff i’ve tried won’t ever be in my top 5 lol

In no particular order:

One Drop Rally
CLYW Arctic Circle
Duncan Raptor
Hspin Pyro
YYJ Trigger

And I need to ad a sixth because i refer to my genesis as old reliable because it’s one of my all time favorites.

1: G Squared Albatross
2: CLYW Yeti
3: Square Wheels Royale
4: Monkey FingeR Lesula
5: 3yo3 Cosmo

1 Like

In no particular order.

Except the Bonfire and Helix are tied for first. And the prepro Ava has 3rd place locked in. I’d say the Ti Walker is 5th and the Yeti is holding steady in 4th.

I’ll trade you two black yetis for that tiwalker :slight_smile:

Since you like the black yeti more, it only makes sense to take the trade!

I’m going to have to trade you that thing just so I can get you to shut up about it, aren’t I? ::slight_smile:

Chief, ac2, Rockefeller, Nomad, and surge

Why yes, yes you are :slight_smile:

In no particular order

Rally bebop canvas 54 compulsion.

Prestige
USA hatrick
Proto USA hatrick
Bada$$ hatrick
Trinity

1.YYR Draupnir
2. YYR Laser
3. Sturm Panzer SY-002 Leo Sniper MkII