Current top 5

Ya know, OneDrop isn’t the only company out there :yum:

2 Likes

No, but they might as well be! Booyah! :wink:

4 Likes

Touche good sir, touche

2 Likes

Well, then the world wouldn’t have any actual H shaped yo-yos, which I adore … but other than that your point stands. There is no such thing as a bad one drop or even a mediocre one drop. They’re all good so it is a spectrum of “good to great”

1 Like

Fair point. I love the H shape too. But I think I love One Drop more, on the whole. If there was only going to be one yoyo company left in this world, I’d willingly sacrifice the H shape to have that company be One Drop.

2 Likes

I like One Drop a lot but I would not go that far. Variety is the spice of life, or something like that!

1 Like

Fixed.

Hey, there’s one g2 in there

3 Likes

I do love your Parlay though - such an awesome fade

3 Likes

Quail
Sugar Glider
MayheM
Triton
Life

14 Likes

These are currently my top 5 go-to throws:

Life
Peak
Peak 2
Summit
Eh 2014

13 Likes

Current top 5?

Nuff said :smirk:

8 Likes
  1. Triple point
  2. Spinworthy wooden unresponsive
  3. Out just for fun
  4. Whip
  5. Duncan butterfly
5 Likes

Current top 6
Kuntosh, Puff Adder, Komodo
Boa, Top Deck, Decoy

9 Likes

I wanted to bring this back since my top has changed quite a bit lately!

Grail - Akita - Scout - Vayder - Statement

12 Likes

Tough to say what my top 5 is right now, but I know for a fact the circle city hero would be on it. This thing really surprised me because it looked like a competition yoyo, which it can be because it has so much power, but on the string it feels really floaty and has a kind of old school feel. Kinda like a larger 5 star

1 Like

Just went through the past two years in this thread and figured out the most named throws, here is what I found with the amount of times each throw was named to the right of the throw:

• Grail V
  • MC IV
  • Top Deck IV
  • Kuntosh (OG and 5000qv) IV
  • Chief (7075/OG) IV
  • Quail III
  • Hummingbird III
  • Life III
10 Likes

Didn’t realise how often my current top 5 would change. Here they are anyway:

In no particular order of greatness:

CLYW OG Yeti
YYF Ti Dream
ILYY Liopleurodon
TMBR ehKnown
CLYW painted OG Peak 2

I love the material of the Yeti. Fairly resistant to hits and bumps and has a nice surface texture for grinds. Wish we had more YoYos made of this stuff. The Ti Dream is normally my go to yoyo if I’m going for a walk or a hike or anywhere I can potentially ding it. It already has battle damage so I’m not affraid to give it a bit more, because I know it can take it. The ehKnown could be one of the best fixed axle throws made by human hands. Nice even weight and a great size for catching stalls and shooting moons, it’s got a nice smooth finish too. The painted Peak 2 is just so fun to play! Always loved the Peak 2 and this painted one gives me the opportunity to pretend I’m throwing an OG but not have to keep it locked away on a shelf.

These will all probably be different in a couple of months though!

7 Likes

My top five for 5/5/2020, couple of rotations since last year

1. CLYW Gorge
  2. Basecamp Sherpa
  3. TMBR Maple Sullivan
  4. A-RT Quail
  5. One Drop Deepstate

15 Likes

I’m not a big fan of half swaps, but that Sherpa looks great! Very subtle.

3 Likes

Umbra
Murmur
Avocado
Antidote
Bimetal Superstar.

Edit new Murmur stole second place.

7 Likes