Current top 5

I’ve played the same 2 yoyos all year so my top 2 are: 2018 eH and a Clean Machine No Jive

11 Likes

What’s up with the red rims on the Tihawk? Is this just the lighting, torch effect, anodizing, or G14 Classified?

2 Likes

Torched “blue” plus the lighting in the picture. Bunch of different hues.

3 Likes

7075 Chief, Canvas, Sleipnir, Akita, Overdrive Draupnir :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Now that is a tasteful top 5

3 Likes

Why thank you sir :wink:

3 Likes
  1. V2 Prototype Terrarian 61g w/ Ultralites.
  2. 55g Yoyo I made with Rob of Airetic Strings and FPM
  3. Evora 7075 Ti
  4. Raw McEvoy Either
  5. SF L
7 Likes

55grams!! This fills the gap between float and crucible. Need! Can we see a couple pics please!

7 Likes

That’s why I made it, the exact reason!! 55g 56mm x 43 mm 4.68 mm Gap

4 Likes

image image

15 Likes

Since I guessed it exactly, can my prize be getting to buy one of these lovely @sloegoe specials?!? I bet that it plays great! Looks like a no frills masterpiece!

2 Likes

Airetic had a design on his insta a few days ago that I fell in love with. He’s really got a knack for design

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a no BS design. Took what I likeed from the Severe, Fulvia and the MMC to make a clean, defined throw that could be tuned thru the cup. We got the MOI very close to a normal full sized and weighted YOYO

3 Likes

Can we please have a rule that says you must provide the name(s) of the yoyo(s) you are showing in a photograph? :pleading_face:

6 Likes

This is his personal proto he had made and machined himself… I mean… your request is very odd in that context.

3 Likes

How about Steve and Rob’s “55”

5 Likes

Sounds good to me.

2 Likes

Any throw worth photographing is worth naming. :wink:

(Besides, this isn’t the only time unnamed photos have appeared around here.)

3 Likes

Parlay
Kuntosh
Hawk
5000qv
Markmont Classic

18 Likes

Needs pic! Also Double Kuntosh eh? That’s real love!

3 Likes