Current RSO Gravity setup

Fingerspin caps in my gravity.

12 Likes

:eyes:

I think I need to go buy some fingerspin caps now.

4 Likes

My main concern was vibe but it’s very reasonable. Can’t be felt during play. Only way I noticed was with the finger nail test.

4 Likes

Have you tried to remove them yet? Curious how thats gonna go

7 Likes

I have not. I’ll update once I do.

1 Like

When I had mine my favorite setup was just a set of brass Markmont se’s, no rings.

4 Likes

To tight to install the finger caps.

1 Like

Original rings weight :

8 Likes

Actually regarding the weight of the original o ring. Its Size should be : 48x41x3.5
Not 48x40x4.

1 Like

Happy Halloween!! @BadWolfeCo

17 Likes

Y’all suck. I want one of these so bad it hurts.

5 Likes

You say spooktober but I’m ready for a cold winter.

13 Likes

I’ll let you know Tomorrow good RSO Gentleman…mine should touchdown then :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Cap removal went fine. Had to tap them out with a small hammer carefully.

Current setup.

12 Likes

Same here, Buddy!

ULs work best for me as well. Even though a bit torn between Alu and Brass actually - but I love the clean look. So despite the weight ULs only. Love that thing :heart:

4 Likes

Anyone have a preference where they put the rubber ring? I tend to put mine in the inner most groove. Adds a little more float that I seem to enjoy more.

3 Likes

You all need to get the lunar pack. Its the perfect addition to fine tuning. Maybe pester him to make more :grin:

5 Likes

I agree with you. I prefer inner.

2 Likes

I’ve been keeping it simple as of late

13 Likes

I must be in the minority……

I got the whole 9 yards with my Gravity.

I took it out of the box…put a string on it… and threw it around.

I like it ‘exactly’ the way it was ‘out of the box’.

I like the weight exactly where it’s at, now.

I would not care to add even 1 gram, so I am locked into this config with no extras needed, lol.

Everything in the ‘kit’ is very well made and beautiful and fun to have and just look at…

But, the bare bones setup is the one for me. It’s great to have so many options.

15 Likes