Curious to know why I got flagged by the community

So I posted in my friend @Twohiii summit post. He’s looking for a regular summit. Instead of making a new post I posted in his same post saying also looking for a summit but a 7 summit. I had no intention of taking the first one that came up as he made the post. When I got a message saying it was flagged it said read bst guidelines… There was nothing in there that states what I did was wrong? Also… Im sure @Twohiii knows I wouldn’t take a yoyo from him that he’s looking for. Can anyone explain why I was flagged? I also try to be very positive.

1 Like

Also @Twohiii said he was fine with it btw

1 Like

i think its just better forum etiquette to make your own separate post probably, no worries

3 Likes

I suggest messaging the moderator that sent you the message.

1 Like

again… its a friend, he said it was cool, and its not against bst guidelines :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a big deal deal to me. He wants a 7 summit I want a regular.

1 Like

It was an automated message cause it was flagged by someone in the community

1 Like

Thanks for replying in here @Twohiii :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think if its considered good etiquette then it should be in the guidelines don’t you think? Now if I would have read the guidelines and seen that I would have learned from it.

3 Likes

I didn’t flag you, but why not just make a new post with specific title? If I see someone else selling the same yoyo, i don’t post in their thread- oh hey I have one for sale as well but its a different color…

3 Likes

Only because he’s a friend so why make a new thread when we can find something similar together and not add a new thread? Wouldn’t have done it if wasn’t a friend :blush:. Also selling is a bit different… You would be taking his potential buyer… Before you say I would be taking his summit… I want a 7 summit

1 Like

Wow that’s messed up! I would guess whoever flagged you probably jumped the gun by doing it and didn’t actually read everything to see you wanted the 7 summit and he wanted the regular summit. It was probably someone that got a yoyo scooped from under them at some point, and now has a vendetta for people that do it so they automatically assumed you were doing the same thing instead of looking into it first. I wouldn’t let it bother me if I were you, your a great dude that is always looking out for others, and doing great things for this community! Anyone on here that knows you knows your not like that.

2 Likes

Thanks for this bro I really appreciate it

Not a problem at all man!

1 Like