Could we get someone to sticky a topic similiar to this?

Ok tons of people seem to ask which yoyo should I get or, can I make this yoyo unresponsive?

1. Which yoyo should I get.

In todays age most yoyos are good. Plastic or all metal still good. yoyojam makes hybrid yoyo’s that are metal plastic fusions, these are excellent yoyos for a good price. It really isnt necessary to pay more but that is where it just comes down to preference. Andre himself uses a Dark Magic which is a 40 dollar yoyo. All metals offer some things that plastic doesn’t such as, Better grinding surfaces and typically better stability, and longer sleeps to mention a few. Although all the sleep time you need is enough to finish your trick. So really which yoyo you should choose is the one that you want to get.

2. Can this yoyo be unresponsive or. Can this yoyo be responsive?
    All yoyos can be made Responsive or Unresponsive. Typically to make it responsive you would put a drop of thick lube into the bearing. This would make it responsive enough to just tug the yoyo string and it would return to your hand. Other ways to make yoyo responsive would be different types of response pads. Duncan makes friction stickers which make the yoyo pretty responsive.
    Unresponsive. Usually just add a drop of thin lube to the bearing. This causes the yoyo to be dead responsive making it necessary to “Bind” the yoyo back to your hand. Other methods are recessing the response grooves and or removing one of the response pads.

Hope this answers just a couple of the major thread questions that keep popping up.

Thanks
Steel ( Hopefully most of my info was correct :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Please dont bump 10 min, or double post, what ever that last post was
EDIT you posted it again somewhere else