Contest Exclusive Freehand Ones šŸ˜®

Just saw this on Instagram. These are going to be available only at contests. They look really cool wish I could make it to one.

From their Instagram post:

Our Freehand One Mongu, Freehand One Duncan Equals Love, Freehand One Glow, and Freehand One Gold Chrome are available exclusively at the contests listed below. We canā€™t wait to see you at these events!

PNWR - 4/22
US Nationals -6/30
JP Nationals - 5/13
WYYC - 8/17

9 Likes

You could ask if people would be willing to proxyā€¦

Edit: also your last image truncated the closing ā€œ)ā€

2 Likes

If someone is planning on going to one of these competitions, I will pay for you to get these and ship them to me. Let me know!

3 Likes

FWIW I do think that they sold through the remainder of last yearā€™s Nationals FH1s to retailersā€¦

4 Likes

I hope they do. I really like that mongu one.

They did, but who knows what the stock is like or if theyā€™ll sell through at the contests. Better safe than sorry

1 Like

2022 US Nats versions are still available new.

1 Like

I feel like some of these might sell more than last yearā€™s maybe. Some pretty cool ones.

3 Likes

Some of these new ones are the most appealing I have seen.

4 Likes

Was there only one last year? I remember the marble red/pink with blue caps with Escolar eagle art.

I think that is the only ā€œofficialā€ version. I donā€™t recall if there were other limited releases.

1 Like

Yeah I think a few may of came after maybe. I really liked the Danny Severance one.

Just to confirm, we are splitting the inventory to all contests mentioned above, and maybe more contest once the dates are confirmed or if we are allowed to sell. ā€œIFā€ thereā€™s any inventory left, then we will sell to the retailers after the contest season.

Not trying to keep it away from online purchases. We are just excited to be back in the contest and talk to you guys in person. <3 Keeping it fresh.

10 Likes

For US Nationals, more surprises. Wink Wink.

11 Likes

Iā€™m not 100% sure Iā€™m going to Nats yet, but if I am Iā€™ll be sure to check back here and let you guys know. Iā€™ll gladly try and buy whichever ones a few of you want and ship em to ya so long as you pay for it lol

4 Likes

Dude, Iā€™d love to get my hands on a Mongu. If anyone is able to purchase one, please let me know!

2 Likes

Please, do not jump out from behind things and scare me with new yoyos. I canā€™t take it!

2 Likes

Hoo boy, I might need to jump on the proxy train. I would love a glow in the dark FH1.

Seen a ton of peeps wanting the monguā€¦ itā€™s at the top of my list tooā€¦ good luck everyone.