Concepts By Matt Marie

So I have been doing some really cool hops from two mounts the past few weeks and i decided to put them in a video for 2 reasons.

1: i have some doubts that i am the first person to do them and want to know who did them first if i didn’t come up with them
2: they’re just fun to do and i like making videos  :stuck_out_tongue:

How to phrase this properly…

Alot of these, particularly the first two, are just sort of given. I’m sure it’s been done before, I don’t know by who, but it just makes alot of sense that someone would use those things in some freestyle at some point.

The last one was a bit different, but jumping off a trapeze into some sort of whip is a very commonplace thing.

I’m not trying to get you down though! You did still think of it yourself, and that’s a really good thing. Keep making stuff up yourself :slight_smile:

Great choise for the music! Just met those guys and they’re super nice!

i get what you mean, i was just thinking how cool they look and swearing up and down the halls that i had seen them before. the whip i just threw in for flavor. this video was originally going to be just those two hop things out of the wrist mount and double or nothing. but i randomly did the trapeze to whip off camera and decided to throw it in for the fun of it. thanks for the feedback!

cool tricks, terrible song