Comparing Hinemosu and Palpitation ES

TP’s yoyos are well known for their heavy throws with comfortable control, and also these two Takeshi’s signature -Hinemosu and Palpitation ES- has the same feature.

Hinemosu is bi-metal yoyo with huge titanium rim, and Palpitation ES is inner SS rim bi-metal yoyo and this makes huge difference between them.

Hinemosu is one of the yoyo with the best performance as it spins long and moves extremely light and comfortable though the weight could be seen slightly heavier then other bi-metal yoyos.

I saw a review before that says:
"The Mustang is an unrealized, seemingly impossible dream, like the new paradigm of a foldable phone. Therefore, its performance may feel somewhat awkward.

On the other hand, the Hineomosu is the strongest in the current yoyo market. It gives the impression of witnessing excellent performance, like the latest phone from the trendiest competitors."

I really agree with this pharase because Mustang has even better performance than Hinemosu, but its different and boring feeling which Titanium body makes you not want to throw Mustang that long.

But Hinemosu has enough on-string time with attractive feeling through the combination of titanium rim and aluminium body, making you want to throw Hinemosu all day long as its name means.

Palpitation ES doesn’t have power as Hinemosu.
However when someone ask ‘which yoyo do you think better’, I’ll choose Palpitation ES with no hesitation.

I haven’t throwed the original Palpitation but who tried both said Palptation ES is much softer than its original was, but this does not mean that Palpitation ES is dramatic throw that will make you addictive in this yoyo(To be honest, I thought the feeling of Palpitation ES is more like heavy monometal yoyos).

So you would wonder why I recommend Palpitation ES more than Hinemosu, and it is because of its wonderful control ability.

I do not own raw Hinemosu so I couldn’t be sure about which has better menueverability or feeling when it comes to control(Just adjusting different anodizing could change the feeling of yoyo), but one thing for sure is that Palpitation’s ability of ‘going to where you want to send the yoyo while doing skills’ is above of every yoyos these days.

This is really incredible since the trick’s success rate goes really higher

Anyway, Still no regret for what I bought XD

9 Likes

This makes me really want to get a Palpitation ES, I love my hinemosu but the palp sounds much more fun.

1 Like

Even it is rare these days, I was surprised that the Palpitation ES was in my country’s yoyo store.
So one day I believe YYE will also bring this masterpiece :smiley:

1 Like

I also hope they bring Palp ES to yye. I bought mine off Mavetrick store and I’d say its a nicer upgrade compared to original Palpitation. (Also doesn’t cost as much)

2 Likes