Community Designed - The legendary One Drop CODE1 is back in stock!

What if the yo-yo community could design a yo-yo? What would it play like, look like, feel like? To answer that question One Drop took votes from yo-yo players on every tiny aspect and the results are impressive!

15 Likes

Teal to pink fade and solar flare look sooo good.

5 Likes

Code 1 is the jam!

1 Like

Eez so skeeny! :grin:

2 Likes

Solar Flare is hawt

1 Like

Looks like imma have to get a green and a blue one again…

#Bape

1 Like

Just to warn you Zammy.

The Code One does not come with any built in tricks.

So you are gonna have to make up your own😂.

6 Likes

I think these would be more appealing, to me anyway, if they came with color-matched Code 1 side effects rather than silver ultralites. I mean, really, Code 1 yoyos really ought to have Code 1 side effects (as an option, at least).

2 Likes

This. When I saw they were coming back that was my first thought, where’s the OG side effects?

1 Like

I’ve read that the color side effects hard hard to make in color when trying to stay within the specs require to retain balance. That is the reason that I have been given for the difficulty in finding new color side effects in stock.

Oh, I understand all the reasons why we don’t see more types of side effects in more colors. I’m just continually disappointed by the situation.

1 Like

Hey, I’m kinda new to the sport . If you guys could highlight a topic for new throwers describing the differences between the classes of yo-yo . What’s best for beginners , easy tricks to learn to set up combos and etc. that would be great . Throwing is definitely a great creative outlet . Would love to see the interest in this sport grow and flourish .