Collection sale CASE #3

Need cash semi quick so letting something’s go… I have a feedback thread here and have sold 100’s of yo-yos so f and f preferred or you cover g&s fees… shipping is free

Just send me an offer or ask for price. Just looking for fair offers/ selling bundle deals!

Everything plays great if you’re worried about condition just ask. These are all carefully kept yo-yos so no bad yos here just :fire::fire:

Row 1 (top to bottom for all)
Retic Death Adder
Yoyofficer kilter 2 NFS
Rain city Author
Duncan origami 2
G2 ghost

Row 2
Rain city ducc 2.0
G2 respawn
Clyw borealis 2
DD monarch
Top yo swirl Selene
Zero gravity basilisk

Row 3
Doc pop I forget lol
Project Y
YYR almighty
TP Shake
One drop Eleclipse al7
G2 GBP

1 Like

Jeeeze ignore me.

2 Likes

No y factor in the listing…

1 Like

Not really trying to let these go… these are cases 1&2! But with the right offer I could see myself letting some of these go… NO LOW BALLS ON THESE CASES PLEASE. Case #3 im willing to do deals…

2 Likes

You’re good bro! :call_me_hand:t2:

Hey! I love that DM!

2 Likes

Thanks! It and the xcon are my first yo-yos so I doubt I’ll be letting them go… those and the swirls and monkeys would be hard to let go of. Everything else has a price :grimacing:

Wrong area meant to direct msg ya about info.

The Doc Pop in row 3 is a dyed Pop Art, a collab between Doc and Rain City Skills (if I’m not mistaken).

1 Like

Pm sent

1 Like

Couple sold! I don’t bite

Bump make me offers! Sold more than I thought so far

I have done my part to help the quick cash. Someone else will have to help with the rest! Haha

1 Like

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! And thankfully theirs a few other souls who wanted yo-yos too! This website has saved my butt a few times now

1 Like

I love this community a lot. Only been here a short time but its like theres not a large amount of people in the world who enjoy them seriously and im glad i found a forum of fellow people with passion for a real world hobby instead of some online game or something

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a solid group of people on here most are chill hipster types :sweat_smile:. It’s also a lot nicer buying secondhand than buying retail in my experience. And yeah when the power goes out you can still yoyo

1 Like

Bump

Hey you should probably indicate on this post as well which ones are sold btw

1 Like

Hopefully after today I don’t need to sell anymore! Shipments are getting sent out little before 3 if you grabbed anything off me

I need to send tracking numbers I kinda forgot about it :sweat_smile:. Expect tracking sent later tonight to anyone who bought a yo