Collectible/rare/discontinued yoyos?

Raw proto - crucial dulce

Whoa what is that?!

A few general yo’s that were limited color ways.

Out of my whole collection, I would say ppm majesty, aman model 10, and a mistake pink moon engraved ring a bell

I have a yyr triplet… so these are rare?

1 of I think 20 Space Bat M1.

Love this yoyo and the story behind it.

1 Like

1/20 team tester prototype Code 2

1/3 mint Square Wheels royale

A 1/1 PC’d M1 lol?

Uh… Shaqler Edition Loop 900’s

They are all sold out…

is that a raw cold fusion or some sort?
if so :o

all I have is
YYF 2010 severe
YYF grind machine 2
Revyolution K-2
Revyolution OG Kahiji

I disagree, mistakes or “flaws” in the manufacturing process have made lots of things valuable in the past. One such example is a state quarter where there was a flaw. Only about 500 were made but their all worth tons of money.

It’s an Isotope D2O, came out in 2001 before Duncan bought Playmaxx. The finish is supposed to be like that, it also has a neat texture to it, not sure what they did to make it be like that. Prolly about a 31mm width slimline butterfly (CFGT is about 34mm). There was an Isotope, Isotope 2, Isotope D2O (I always see it written as D20 but D2O would make more sense with the theme of the yoyos I’d think) and Nucleus. They all had really short production runs.

Here’s a raw CFGT:

1 Like

Hspin Beysick

If im not mistaken if brett still has it a 1of1 bluegrass fade 54 with an experimental orange peel finish

Maybe with other things, but flaws don’t make yoyos valuable. If they did, B grade yoyos would cost more than regular ones, not half the cost.

lol yea, the butterfly was invented on accident when the halves were placed backwards on an impreial…or so I was told. O.o

Here’s some cool ones I have.

A pair of Duncan=Love Echos

YYJ Clessiah

Mongu Raptor

Big Brother Bullies

Sigma Blade Zweis

And a couple of really old wooden yoyos.

He should still have it although I am not sure if he still does.

I forgot to mention I also have a 1 of 7 CODE2 proto. Those are the pink ones sent out just to testers and are laser etched with the serial numbers.

1/1 Toxic Annod Summit…The gem of my collection

JN enyo patriot
Nats 06 hybrid 1/12 patriot
hardcoat unreleased leviathan
tirade
hardcoat usa dv888
hspin pyro 3
TE G5
Custom anodized barebones
Unreleased black crazy d

J Singhc, Bring it to VA STATES LET ME SEE!!!

Alright…I’m bringing all my throws lol