CLYW Wooly Marmot

just wondering how much a used Wooly Marmot is priced and if there are still people willing to sell it

I got a 28 stories MIB one via BST for $80 and I’m SUPER pleased with it.

Sounds like a good deal! I had a marmot for a while… nicest undersized ive tried yet… later runs are smoothest though

Sounds like an awesome deal need to find one for $80 :smiley:

Hey, I scour BST for deals. What can I say? Sometimes I get lucky.

I also during certain times run my YoYo Orphanarium, where I pay cash fast for those looking to unload yoyos. Right now I’m limiting this to yoyos I am looking for or are interested in, but once my “collection” wants are met, I open it up to anything, in which I’ll flip or trade them. Money has been tight for me the past 3 months so I haven’t been able to run it, but with a little luck, I can open it up again in January. Funds are limited and that number is for me to know.

I just bought one off of eBay in the UK for $105.00.
I could not find one flaw on it. Just one of those being in the right place at the right time deals.

Took almost two weeks to ship it to me in the US though.

Anyway…

The marmot used to be $115 and if you really look through bst you’ll probably be able to find one

I played one yesterday and its soooo smooth. When I first saw it I thought it was a Peak but the size didn’t seem right(I’ve never seen a Peak in real life). It girded as good as my Singularity. The only thing I didn’t like was that I was getting sloppy binds but it was mostly due to a thin string and the fact that I wasn’t doing full binds(I got fresh sili in my 888x so I’m spoiled). I definitely want one now. You just got another competitor for the next Wooly Marmot that comes up