CLYW Sasquatch 2022

Haha, I’m about to do the same. :slight_smile: I think a nice big yoyo will be a nice addition to my collection.
Hoping that the yoyo gods will tell me it’s ok to get that And a Spyglass.

2 Likes

If your referring to the MK1 Spyglass, I heard the gods say you should get it. I’m new to unresponsive but absolutely love it, I have the blue Craft edition. At my level I find it smooth and stable, I love how it feels in my hands.

I think you will enjoy it as well.

Howard

2 Likes

I think I might be hearing them too: “Get it, Get it”. I’m fairly new to Yoyo in general, I picked it up this summer as something to teach my students and got sucked in. My collection is way greater than my skill will most likely ever be, but I like to collect things, especially spinning things.
I placed my order for the Sasquatch as it was low in numbers and the sale was ending soon, but I have a bit more time to decide on the Spyglass. I do love organics though, just wish it were available in more of a red.

1 Like

There are so many good organics out there. I too am new to this. My collection as well is way above my skill set. I have been collecting as may One Drop throw as I can find. My humble collection has grown to 104 since September, not all One Drop. They make up about a third. I do enjoy the the organic shape as it is the most comfortable. Markmont Magnum Opus, Beater and Panorama are some other favorites of mine.

Howard

104!!! I’m doing alright then at 35 since August, not counting a few butterflies I recently picked up to pass along to students and a few throws that I got for my own kid. A handful of those are from 7-8 years ago when I dabbled in yoyo; a couple N8’s, Yomega Mavericks and a Glide. I’ve got several organics (love the Koi) and tasted One Drop with the Panorama…promptly got the Free Solo. I just wish I could find the Side Effects in the colors and styles I want. I think the Sasquatch will be a nice “Same but Different” throw to add to the collection.

1 Like