CLYW Luftverk Alpine

Does anyone know when the retail drop of this is? I can’t seem to find any definitive info. Just saw a random comment that says it’s soon.

3 Likes

I don’t think there is a definitive date yet. Chris just said a few weeks after the CLYW site drop. There will be 100 additional throws so you should be able to snag one!

2 Likes

I got Ti money saved I’m trying so hard to hold out but that Atmos Ari lookin nice too

Ooooff I wanna know this too

2 Likes

Ooooo weeeee me tooo. This is going to be nice, hope everyone gets one that wants one.

It looks so industrial and clean can not wait to hold and throw one.

2 Likes

Yea it’s extremely pleasant to look at definitely going to be my daily

1 Like

They’ve sold 100 units but after a month there are still not many comments about how does it play :smiling_face_with_tear:
People please share some thoughts!

1 Like

Plays good! It doesnt feel dense.
Its not like a stability and spintime machine but more of a relaxed throw that is easy to play with. Its not pushing to be super speedy but chugs along at a decent speed.

Feels very clyw mid weight type vibe.

Also something that shocked me was how rounded the edges were. It felt much more comfy in the hand than the pictures would indicate.

If you like the aesthetic go for it.

7 Likes

It’s really good. I buy a lot of ti and def one of my favorites. Has that CLYW feel and kind of feels like how I’d imagine a ti chief to be. Id certainly recommend it to anyone considering buying a ti.

8 Likes

:point_up: I feel the same way. It just has such a CLYW feel, a little Avalanche, some Chief and @jeffreypang911 just does magic with Ti. It also has an awesome promo video for extra stoke.

8 Likes

i just scored one from the BST!
i really like it so far.
Def has its own feel and you’re right its not a power house or anything but ive been having fun just doing short tricks.
Cant beat that Ti sound and hand feel though.
Definitely get one if you guys can

4 Likes

I LOVE my Alpine. Feels wider in the hand than it looks, plays fast, nice balanced weight. Plenty powerful and is crazy smooth.

8 Likes

Have you noticed any lacking in stability?

1 Like

Not at all, its very stable. The thing plays beautifully.

With that said, I have yoyos that are more resistant to changes with off-plane play. Example, my Borealis 2 is a very similar looking yoyo, but is a little more stable on plane.

1 Like

It is officially releasing THIS Thursday night too! :partying_face:

11 Likes