CLYW CHIEFS - SELLING!!!

Hi all,

I’ve never bought or sold through this site, but I’ve been an active Yo-Yo player for years. Will do everything in my control to make sure items arrive quickly and as described. Please PM if you are interested or have further questions. I am not looking to trade, so please, only serious buyers.

SELLING:

Petr Kavka Chief - $95 or best offer - Pending Sale

No details
The official color way of Czech 1A Champion Petr Kavka. A vibrant pink with frost center and green highlights. There is a subtle ano flaw (visible in the above picture). The yo-yo came like that and this is not a fools-gold Chief, and I have found that it doesn’t affect its play at all. In fact, I find that it makes the yo-yo even more unique.

Dewey Moss Chief - $95 - SOLD!!!

66.2g 3rd Run, 1 of 15
Beautiful subtle hues of green in this color way. Looks fantastic when spinning.

I am selling these two yo-yos because I have so rarely thrown them that it is truly a shame to hold on to them. The Chief is an amazing throw, and these two return tops play amazingly.

An additional $5 charge will be added to cover shipping. Tracking Info will be given to the buyer after items have shipped.

You can purchase both items for total of $175, saving you $15 and I’ll include free shipping.