Classic Trick Remix March 2022 . Around the world

Not my best. I couldn’t even get into an undermount to bind! LMAO

Here it is though

9 Likes

Awesome job !

3 Likes

Currently 14° out :cold_face: going to film my entry on sunday when its not freezing :ok_hand:

Ok! Here it is! Around the World - March - YouTube

6 Likes

Nice! Love how big it is. It makes it look super cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Good job ! Keep ‘em coming guys and gals

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbG23gUjKJJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hey ya’ll, hope you’re having a good one. Here’s my entry. Be good out there and thank you for watching.

7 Likes

Nailed it . Really hit that one out of the park !

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Glad you like it. Thanks for keeping this going and making it fun. :grin:

3 Likes

Our entries are fairly short. But my daughter integrated hers in what’s probably her first combo ever. And I went for a horizontal around the world and back again (“Around the Discworld”?)

(And yes…I need to make my horizontal more horizontal. But I’m working on it…it’s more Diagonal right now)

11 Likes

Awesome job ! Your daughter is gonna be better than all of us in a year .

2 Likes

Verry true :rofl:

I mean…probably if she keeps it up.

1 Like

Here’s my entry. I went responsive.

As a kid, I could only land 3 rotations of Around the World on my Yomega Fireball. I told my son this when I was just messing around with Around the World in the backyard, and of course he encouraged me to do as many as I could. I had highly debated just submitting the most rotations I could land on my Butterfly XT (I landed 12, perfectly clean).

6 Likes

Busted out a duncan limelight I got from my BST secret santa this year for this one and tried my hand at some basic looping. I was never able to get looping down as a kid, but I thought it turned out pretty good for not knowing how to loop a few days ago.

6 Likes

Awesome job guys glad to see the thread picking up

3 Likes

I am leaving for a cruise tomorrow until Friday wanted to give this a bump before I go

3 Likes

I think this counts😅.

9 Likes

It counts for all trick contests here on out lol

2 Likes