Classic Trick Remix April (Post Entries Here!)

Yeah, I love Kwyjibo on a fixie. I believe it was created on a responsive as well.

4 Likes

yes thats the key, making sure the yoyo is at the end with no slack.
but then I get all the way through the trick and it doesn’t have enough juice to bind, even air bind

I’ve regained it for myself. It helped me to pop the yoyo out towards my TH.

What yoyo are you using? Throw Hard!

OD deeper state. the harder i throw, the more it hurts when it slams into my fingers and nuckles :dizzy_face:

Hmm, you shouldn’t need a hard throw with the Deeper State, I wouldn’t think. I don’t have a Deeper State, but I didn’t have that problem with my Deep State. I believe the gap is slightly bigger on the Deeper State?

Maybe it’s partially binding in spots of the trick and slowing down?

It’s definitely a different challenge to do these tricks on responsive. I think it can be good for your technique.

1 Like

Here’s my entry! Thank you so much for the amazing contest yoyoexpert.

So many great entries this month. Can’t wait for next time!

9 Likes

Nice moves, lotsa energy!!!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Finally got my entry done for this month. Took me awhile to get it on camera and I dinged myself on my brow line while I was figuring out what I wanted to do, but I got it and I’m happy with it!

PS please ignore the doggy photo bomb near then end.

12 Likes

more doggy please. but less butt

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/COOdKtchv3Q/?igshid=8j5vlcwverzb
A little late but I’ve been working and reworking this sequence

4 Likes

Alright here’s my film for this trick.

Enjoy folks.

8 Likes

I’ve had this idea for a week or so, remixing Kwyjibo with Kamikazi. I hope you dig it!
This contest is super fun Nate!

7 Likes

I recently got the responsive deeper state OD. I have been trying to make a combo with the responsive yoyo but I couldn’t get it. I also worked like a dog this month (1 day off and avg 15hr day) this was the best I could accomplish

6 Likes

I took the inspiration the opposite direction and did a version with no pops:

7 Likes

My entry for this month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COUG0L6h5LH/?igshid=5pu944mp8zq5

7 Likes
8 Likes

Pretty much as last minute as it gets cause I realized the deadline was during my shift at work, so I went to the bathroom and filmed this real quick LMAO

10 Likes

A lot of ones at the wire and mine is literally in at the last minute!

The first one is a 0a interpretation I’m calling β€œTile Dump”. I hate that I cut the back hand balance out of the shot. The second is a repeater using Matrix. The third one is just Qwijibo to Matrix on a fixed axle.

I think I’m the only one to have used a fixed axle? I used one on the Cold Fusion Remix as well.

Spinworthy Beech Ballsy was used on the Fixed axle tricks.

6 Likes