Classic Trick Remix 2021 Year End Wrap Up #classictrickremix

All is not lost though, I’m counting it as their entry for March’s remix so they just have February, April, May, June, July, August, and December to do to be entered in January’s drawing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. My bad, I’m trying to get December’s a bit cleaner. Hoping to get that in by tonight. Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Thank you brotha :pray:. Happy New Year!

1 Like

No worries . Excited for the other entry. The skin the gerbil remix is really good !

2 Likes

Much appreciated brotha, thank you :pray:. Glad you like it. :grin:

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYK4NYNDZiX/?utm_medium=copy_link

This entry is for this month.
Back and forth Cold Fusion, Buddha’s Revenge, Dr. Strange looking thing, and a Gyro-Flop that almost didn’t happen :rofl:. Thanks again to ya’ll. Happy New Year.

8 Likes

I tried to come up with something cooler using the stuff I’ve been working on for the previous months but it was all too hard and inconsistent for me to get in a single combo, so this is the best I could do for December. Just something simple using gerbil, buddha’s revenge, and a flop. Also sorry for the background, I’m still trying to find a decent spot to record during the day.

9 Likes

Awesome job !

1 Like

Look, I’ll be honest, I’m lucky just to land some tricks in a row. This is all I got from 1 year of throwing. Let me know if it meets criteria please

7 Likes

I think so I see some elements of cold fusion and kwyjibo ?

1 Like

Haha yea thats what I tried :sweat_smile:
I will try to make another one too but I wanted to get the only 1 I could film

1 Like

Bump 3 days left!

4 Likes

:clap::clap: last day get in!:clap::clap:

1 Like

Mixing in some Buddha’s revenge and kamikaze elements. Needs a little more polishing, but I kinda like the look of the trick so far.

8 Likes

Last call boys and girls!!! . I live in California so I am taking the entry before 12 pst tonight !

3 Likes

As always hitting it out of the park !

2 Likes

You’d think by my age; I’d realize how little time an extra week is.

I’m not going to make the deadline. I’ll try to get it in after the fact.

Great job with all of the tricks through this whole series, everyone!

This has been such a pleasure for me! It inspired me to actually post stuff.

6 Likes

What yoyo is that? Looks like a big diameter bimetal. Looks interesting

1 Like

It’s a yyf peregrine, don’t think it’s a big diameter, but it might look like it tho cause I’m kinda small :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey y’all I will be picking a winner on Sunday since I am out of town currently . Thanks to everyone who entered .

6 Likes