Classic Trick Remix 2021 Year End Wrap Up #classictrickremix

Tried filming something while the sunlight was good.

I think I have blackhops, buddhas revenge and a grind.

8 Likes

Great job man !

2 Likes

I’m surprised I finished that many. I’ve been slacking. I gotta check up on the next one.

2 Likes

For my remix I did kamikaze, Buddha’s Revenge and a grind.

6 Likes

Bump. End of the year is near . Do we need a couple extra days this month? I know we started a bit late this time .

1 Like

I think running until Jan 5th (or 9th to both start and end on a Sunday) would be appreciated because of the later start and holidays. I’ve got something I’m working on but haven’t gotten it to a state I’m happy with yet.

2 Likes

An extension would help me! I’ve been on vacation all week.

Maybe go ahead and start January’s on time, though?

2 Likes

Hey y’all let’s extend this one for one extra week.

Let’s make deadline Jan 7th.

4 Likes

Would you like to hold onto the torch for now or pass it back to me or someone else?

2 Likes

You know it really is all fine either way for me .

I started working on the other tricks and realized I have only ever done black hops once. This will be a struggle to do the rest in a couple of days.

2 Likes

Just pick 2!

Okay, you do January, then. Let me know if you change your mind and I’ll come up with it.

2 Likes

Just reread this . Not sure what you meant but you only need to do 2 of the previous elements for this months challenge.

For the bonus drawing completing all of them

2 Likes

You have until the end of January for that one, and it just has to be inspired by black hops, it doesn’t necessarily have to have black hops in it :slight_smile:

That’s how I was gonna be able to do it lol

Here’s a couple elements

8 Likes

Awesome job man !

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/ef.n.yoyo/tv/CYKFyfeDJDi/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wishing ya’ll a Happy New Year! This is my remix for Skin the Gerbil. Big shout out to @Isaac, @Chriscatastrophe, @Myk_Myk, and @AndreBoulay Thank You.

5 Likes

Awesome trick ! But for this months challenge we were supposed to incorporate elements from two tricks in the prior competitions we have done.

1 Like