Clash of The Ancients (A 30+ Video Contest)

SPONSOR SHOUTOUT!

Not only is Doctor Popular one of our fine judges, he is also a sponsor! What can be said about DocPop that you don’t already know? All you really need to know is this: DocPop is a Legend in the yoyo community.

On a personal note, I’ve been a huge fan of what he is currently doing with PopCast. It’s so awesome and inspiring.

Thank you for supporting Clash of the Ancients, Doctor Popular!

7 Likes
3 Likes

Funny title “Clash of Ancients” … is these video contest for ages 30plus?

Correct. This is a thirty and over contest.

Will be a great contest.all people over 30 will have a lot of experience. As they have faced many difficult situations in their life.will be fun to watch this.

1 Like

SPONSOR SHOUTOUT!

2Sick YoYos, owned and operated by the marvelous Joey Serrano, is another one of our fantastic sponsors! Joey is such a great supporter of the yoyo community, often not getting the accolades he deserves. Also, 2Sick is already killing it this year with their lineup!

On a personal note, the En Passent is hands down my favorite hybrid plastic. Thank you, 2Sick for supporting Clash of the Ancients!

4 Likes

SPONSOR SHOUTOUT!

Let’s give a big thank you to our friends up north, Rain City Skills! Thank you, Rain City, for sponsoring C.O.T.A.! Rain City makes some really cool and unique throws. I just reviewed their Loonie, a micro yoyo, and it was awesome!

Thanks, Rain City! You’re the maple to my syrup!

7 Likes

SPONSOR SHOUTOUT!

Yanasi YoYo, a fairly new company on the scene, is already making their mark. Owned and operated by Lucas Pollet, Yanasi is producing some rad designs that are great contributions to the market. On top of that, Yanasi is all about awareness of Cherokee culture and giving back in charitable ways.

Thank you, Yanasi YoYos, for sponsoring Clash of the Ancients!

4 Likes

SPONSOR SHOUTOUT!

My first exposure to Reticulated Return Tops was last year during the Fixed February contest. I had the pleasure of playing and reviewing one of their handcrafted wooden fixies. A year later and Retic now has two great metal throws in their line. I’ve reviewed both and both are just great yoyos! They are a company you should pay attention to.

Thank you, Reticulated Return Tops for sponsoring Clash of the Ancients!

4 Likes

SPONSOR SHOUTOUT!

SF YoYos (you know who you are). Everyone loves you and they don’t even know you by name. That’s saying something. That says something about your reputation. Not only do you put out great throws, you support the community in every way you can. It’s clear you love yoyo.

Thank you, SF YoYos, for sponsoring Clash of the Ancients!

6 Likes

Nope never heard of them

3 Likes

SPONSOR SHOUTOUT!

Last, but certainly not least, is Circle City YoYos! Circle City is new to the scene of yoyo, but they have dove head first into this community! I had the privilege of reviewing the Muse (which will be one of our prizes) and, man, it’s a great little throw!

Thank you, Circle City for sponsoring Clash of the Ancients!

6 Likes

Thank you Nate for putting this cool contest together!!!:clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Thanks for giving the older generation an outlet - we need it! Love the focus on creativity and editing over technical stuff. That’s the kind of thing that will grow the community. Had so much fun making my video! THANK YOU!

7 Likes