Choosing a non-YYJ, non-YYF, non-CLYW, non-OneDrop yoyo?

Yomega glide?

I think those may be Chinese made. Don’t quote me on that though. I may be wrong.

I’d go with SPYY, they have a lot of interesting models (Punchline, Ronin, Ranchero as far as “current” ones) in addition to their more standard options

Majesty and 5-Star v.2 are both amazing yoyos.

DS Wrath
GenYo M10
Sturm Panzer - both are great
Turning point: I’m partial to the MaxBet, they are all great though (well, the 5 I have)
sOMEThING: Anglam/Anglam CC
Oxygene: Hyperion (look for it any day now. Worth the $$$)
YYR: Messiah and Z-On are both great in my opinion, and a steal at the manufacturer site right now
NSCo: anything you can find - there is a Helix in the BST right now I’m fighting the urge to get a second one.

Not sure how easy all of these are to turn around in the BST, but they are all great.

I have and love every throw in the above list. I am also looking forward to:
DS: Pride
YYR: Draupnir and Dazzler
NSCo: VSEPR

For reference purposes, I am a noob who can only just start doing some of the expert level tricks, so take my suggestions with that in mind. On the other hand, I have and use all of the above yoyos, and many more.

I want to echo what some others are saying: Get a General Yo. It doesn’t matter if it’s a General Yo M10, a Majesty, or a KLR. They are all incredible throws, easily some of the best yoyos I’ve used, making them my favorites.

Might i recommend Werrd’s Irony JP?
Great American Australian (thanks papo!) smoothness, great Japanese tuning done in one package, and doesn’t burn a wallet that bad.
I’d say it can give even YYR a run for their money!

You do know that Werrd is an Australian company, not an American one… but I say that’s all the more reason to buy one :wink:

I know that not all do. I have the Corli Prototype and it uses a Euro C or a regular C bearing, so I can say that “not all H-Spins” use a D bearing. My Beysick does use a D bearing. This isn’t a brand I really followed closely.

I would say either the Oxygène ozone or the Oxygène megatron, but don’t get the Oxy io it’s not worth it for the price it costs $99.99 but fells like it should be $65 dollar yoyo. However, I do not mean to say that $65 yoyos are bad because I like yoyos like the sine//saw or the Di Base 2, but the io is just not that good.

X3 makes pretty nice products