Cheap Yoyofactory mystery bag yoyos and a yoyojam

hello,
I stopped yoyoing a while ago, and I’m selling my stuff, particularly some of my nicer yoyos. The four that I want to sell are the YoyoFactory Avant Garde (Retails $130, blue), a yoyofactory catalyst (retails $85, purple), a yoyofactory g-funk (retails $53, gold and green), and a yoyojam dark magic II (retails $43, black and silver). The catalyst and G-Funk are both in almost perfect condition. The avante garde spins best, but it has some minor chips in the paint, nothing that affects the performance. The Dark magic is missing the plastic coverings with the graphic on the side, and it spins kinda loud. I’m not sure what to sell these for, hit me up with offers for them though and I’ll be willing to negotiate. I can also give you more pics or whatever info you need if you want it. Also this is a new account because I couldn’t get into a one from a while ago. That means I can only post one picture The name of the old one was yoyowinston. (I can give you a good deal I just want to get rid of them and pick up a few bucks)
The catalyst, avante garde, and maybe the g-funk (don’t remember) came from a yoyofactory mystery bag, if that excites you at all
IMG_6733

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

How much for the g funk

2 Likes

I’ll do it for 30 bucks

Also for those wondering I’ll put prices on them for sale:
G-funk: $30
Avant Garde: $70
Dark Magic: $10
Catalyst: $50

1 Like

Changing the prices
G-Funk: $25
Avante Garde: $60
Catalyst: $40

1 Like

Lowering the avante garde to 50 and the catalyst to 35

1 Like

Bump

What can I do to sell these

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.