Chasin’ Wood! A fixed axle series returning soon!

Hey! I’m Chase and I’ve decided to spend the next 6 months playing fixies, I have a weekly series starting and just released the first episode! Tell me what you think! Chasin' Wood - Introduction to my journey into fixed axle - YouTube

14 Likes

Episode 2!

8 Likes

Starting this Tuesday the release schedule will be Tuesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm PST. Tuesday’s videos will include a trick or element breakdown, while Saturday’s videos will be mainly reviews of fixed axle yoyos from different companies. There will be updates on my fixed axle progress throughout as well as on my Instagram page @weston_yo please give me a follow! Thanks for the support y’all!

5 Likes

Episode 3 out now!

10 Likes

Please drop a comment with any thoughts or advice!

1 Like

Really enjoying this Chase, thank you. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Much appreciated!

3 Likes

There will be another episode, a review of the wood z by zipline, coming out on Saturday

4 Likes

Well done. I always enjoy hearing someone else explain a trick as it usually gives me something to consider for when I’m explaining it or refining the way I do the trick.

4 Likes

New episode! Wood Z review!

9 Likes

Slight delay on this weeks trick episode due to finals, should have it out by Friday or else it will drop with the review Sunday

5 Likes

Delay went longer than expected due to work and holidays, keep a look out for a review and tutorial to drop sometime next week!

3 Likes

Episode 4! El MiJo review!

5 Likes

Hey y’all!
Fixed February is right around the corner, it’s time to dust of your wooden yo-yos and start practicing! In the spirit of my Journey on Chasin’ Wood and this month Fair Trade Yoyos will be hosting a fixed axle yoyo contest! The rules are simple, create a 20 second or less video on Instagram and tag @fairtradeyoyos The winner will be picked based on overall style by myself and the other FTY team members and will receive a spectraply Fallen44 x FTY yoyo as well as having their video featured on Chasin’ Wood! All those who enter will be put in a drawing to win a fallen 44 as well! Good luck and throw some wood!

-Chase

7 Likes

New episode! Double plus loops!

7 Likes

New episode!

8 Likes

Great episode, thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

…and I just landed a kickflip for the first time after trying many times previously by following your tutorial (this should be prob be in the I Finally Landed It! thread :joy:). Using a mid-90s Duncan Butterfly.

5 Likes

Way to go! Keep up the good work and hit me up if you have any trouble with anything!

1 Like

just got one and appreciate the hearing all this goodness!

2 Likes