central PA

Anyone throwin in central PA my boy and i live in lebanon and we wanna start a club but we need more heads
Also we just like hangin out sharin tricks n junk so anybody in the area lets get together

not many yoyoers in the area… my dude Bobby lives in state college and jesse christe goes to IUP

im near willliamsport atm… we usually just meet up if were close but theres just not the popularity to have actual meets

I live in Lancaster county. I have like 5 others who throw with me. And I know a few in Berks county. I’m not sure how far Lebanon area is from me though.

Kinda forgot i made this post but lancaster isnt far at all as a matter of fact the two counties share a border but lancaster is pretty big county

I live in spring run. It’s a small town that’s close to the willow hill exit on the turnpike. I don’t know anyone else

Yeah dude your on the other side of the river from me but im not far off the turn pike either we are about an hour and a half apart probly less

Yeah dude your on the other side of the river from me but im not far off the turn pike either we are about an hour and a half apart probly less
[/quote]
That’s cool I go up to Hershey a good bit so I drive through there a good bit. My wife son and myself are huge Hershey bears fans.

That’s cool I go up to Hershey a good bit so I drive through there a good bit. My wife son and myself are huge Hershey bears fans.
[/quote]
GO BEARS

I’m near New Sewickley PA area.

WHere is that ive never heard of new sewickley

It’s in the general Pittsburgh area but we have a lot of woods and country to a certain extent.

I see your pretty far from me then

Cumberland county.

Hey, Im from Lancaster County. Ive been looking for people to throw with. I live in Lititz, 8 minutes or so away from Lancaster City…

Its awesome to see some yoyoers in central PA!!! I live in Williamsport and I don’t know anyone that yoyos around here. Kind made my day finding out that I’m not the only one!!

[quote=“Lexallew,post:15,topic:49971”]
Its awesome to see some yoyoers in central PA!!! I live in Williamsport and I don’t know anyone that yoyos around here. Kind made my day finding out that I’m not the only one!!
[/quojte]
Hey! its pretty rad to hear from another chucker thats in the area. How long ya been throwin