Cenote by Turner Return Tops is back to YYE! - Available Friday 07/12 - 9pm ET!

Cenote_Feature2
The Cenote is back by popular demand in new amazing colors, along with their EXTREMELY LIMITED Five piece Special Editions from their amazing artist friend Vanessa Harper!

Secrets of the Seas was so much fun! TRT got to share some of their deepest passions with you through their friend Vanessa’s amazing and whimsical art.
Cenote_Feature

After the wonderful feedback they got from everyone, they absolutely had to share another lifelong joy of theirs: space, the final frontier! Having grown up near Cape Canaveral, they grew up watching launches and going to space camp, and they even got to work on several attractions at the Visitor Complex in my professional career. This is a tribute to mankind’s journey into the unknown… and the unknown possibilities out there, the Final Frontier!

Red-Cenote Red-Cenote-02 Red-Cenote-03

The Cenote, offers a pocketable design that feels effortlessly light on the string, enabling extended sessions while rewarding precise execution. Its graceful movement on the string and comfortable catch are accentuated by the response bump and schmoove groove, providing just the right balance of control without excessive resistance, while the higher walls facilitate satisfying regens. The rounded rim imparts a pleasantly substantial feel in the hand, and the inner ring grind lip enhances catch comfort, allowing for seamless thumb grinds!

14 Likes

really hope i can land one of those engravings. particularly interested in the space station one

4 Likes

Choices, choices!

1 Like

I think that’s my top choice too!

3 Likes

nooo lol, i dont need competition LOL

3 Likes

Dude so good. I don’t even know if I’m going to try for the special editions and get my heart broken lol

1 Like

I’m not mentioning my fav… :joy:

4 Likes

you better not be going after it too lol

5 Likes

we’ll see who has the fastest F5 fingers muahaha LOL

3 Likes

:smiling_imp:
we’ll see…

3 Likes

I’m not even trying for one hahaha

1 Like

Those engravings are far too good, so good looking stuff!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to try it!

2 Likes

Got me a space station!

7 Likes

Snagged the sputnik satellite =]

9 Likes

How many were there of each special edition?

1 Like

I thought I read that each retailer would only get one of each. I could be misremembering though

3 Likes

This was also my recollection.

I snagged “Displays” :grin:

5 Likes

Heck yeah! Nice!

2 Likes

I think there was only 5 of each special edition.

Edit: 7 of each.

1 Like