Celebrate a yoyo holiday: Moebius September!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8299/7986546339_20b55d29b2_z.jpg
Moebius Day, September 2012 by zammyickler, on Flickr

As many out there know of “Zammy” (me)…I partake in a unusual style of yoyoing. A very obscure, misunderstood style of play that over the years I have been innovating and trying to prove its existence over the years.

Because of the fact that my birthday is tomorrow (The 15th) x being known as “Mr. Moebius”…I figure why not make it a freaking yoyo holiday? We already have the 5a May series. So why not this?

So do this. Tomorrow on Saturday, get out your delrin/plastic throw and try this style out and get back to me about it. Yoyoexpert x me have teamed up now as well to showcase the Moebius 101 project in a better light. So you can watch all the tutorials I have made thus far too to get you started.

You have nothing to lose! Embrace something different and roll with it!

Celebrate with me. :wink:

~Z

3 Likes

I’ll try it!

dang Zammy looks BA in this picture.

i’ll definitely try out moebius tomorrow.

That was a easy trick…

Count me in.
Zammy is truly an innovator. :slight_smile:

I like it. Been following zammy on this and the tricks are awesome and can implimented while doing regular 1a. After doing moebius for a bit i had a better understanding of even some 1a tricks and was able to learn a variety of 1a tricks like GT suicide, GT boingy boing. Everyone should learn some moebius. Its enlightening.

Happy Moebius day to everyone! :slight_smile: Try it out.

@logi The heart move is a beginner trick. Watch the rest of my tutorials and you will probably get lost aha. Awesome that you tried it. :wink:

~Z

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!

Time to try some out!

See what I can do!

Happy birthday! Doing lots of barren towers and upside down stars seeing they’re like the only moebius tricks I know haha.

I know, it just so easy ;D

Happy Birthday Zammy!!!

:smiley:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZAMMY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! YAY!!!

I was learning hooplah and my code 2 blinded and flew towards my grandpas 84 inch tv!!! But it hit a chair and bounced back toward me. That was close! No more for me!

your grandpa has an 84 inch??

wow

I have a movie theater projector. ;D I can get up to 30ft by 70ft in hd. Although i have not found a white wall big enough to cast that size. Lol.

I am now only going to do Moebius for the rest of the month!

Happy Birthday Zammy!!!

Yep.

I tried this with a counterweight and it’s AWESOME!!! Did I create a new style???