CatFoodScience Feedback

Bought a Panorama from @CatFoodScience. Fast shipping, great packaging and plays smooth! Would definitely do business again! Thanks!

Ivan

2 Likes

Purchased a Snack from @CatFoodScience. Smooth transaction and the condition was exactly as described. It was shipped quickly too. Good seller.

1 Like

I did a trade with @CatFoodScience . Everything went smooth. Great guy to work withb I couldn’t ask for a easier going trade. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy, sell, trade with again!

1 Like

Did a trade with @CatFoodScience super responsive, and flexible dude. Will not hesitate to buy or trade with again.

1 Like

I bought a throw from @CatFoodScience and everything went great. Fast communication, well packed, fast shipping. Would happily buy again!

I did a trade with @CatFoodScience for a TMBR Morrow. They gave extremely thorough information for pros and cons of the response and condition for each item listed since wood fixies vary so much from one to another. The yoyo was shipped very quickly, securely packed, and included was a variety of strings to try out. They are a great seller/trader I would happily deal with again.

1 Like