CASE CLEARANCE cheap dv888, protostar, speed dial. All mint in box. LF yyre, TP

So im trying to get my yoyo collection much more slimmer.
prices are negotiable
I will trade multiples on some yoyos
all prices include shipping
if you want pictures just ask and i will send them to you
heres what i have:

Protostar: Translucent green, mint in box, still havent been throwned. $28

Grey protostar half: pretty good condition, its pretty much a protostar half so…yeah.10? or trade

Starlite: very light black marks on the rims, pretty smooth, a lil’ responsive for some odd reason, bearing seet has a very small piece that came off but it doesnt affect the yoyo.20? or trade

No.9: green with large logo, weird spots from being in the sun for too long but it just shows gray lines that doesnt go through ano, 1 or two flat spots, no dings or any imperfections that go through ano, 100% super duper smooth, amazing. trade only

Throw monkey: latest pad recessed version, still in packaging and never opened, mint(Duh?), green with black rims. 17? no trades

Dv888: grey, still in packaging and never opened, mint(Duh?), latest version in that new black and blue box. 39? no trades

Speed Dial: blue with white rims still in packagin and never opened, mint(Duh?), latest version in that really cool box with that cool super hero picture on the side.33? no trades

meteor: red, beat to heck, nunchuck satin rim, not 100% smooth but plays nice, no caps. offer

wants:
cash
cash
cash
cash
KAMUI OR REXTREME
Stalker
gung fu
clyw gnarwhal or sasquatch or BvM or wooly marmot or avalanche or peak
yyr or 44re yoyos
turning point yoyos
phenomizm
phenom
bearings. i NEED new bearings
CW’s
offer anything else

pics pl0x(:

bump. and which yoyo do you want to see?

id like to see the no.9 and the dv888

bump.
dv888 is 100% brand new so i dont think it requires any pictures. regardles ill send you pics of both the yoyos in about 1 hour or so.

actually the rules are to post pics of everything you are BSTing.
hope im not being mean to you.

bump.
i decided not to post pics but rather to send it to the person because for some odd reason when i try to upload pics on the thread there not visible

would u take a green duncan freehand kinda banged up and a yellow metal yoyo from china its mint for protostar

no thanks. im only looking to sell that protostar.
bump

free bump