Caribou Lodge Colorways' Frequency & Consistency of Appearance

I was just going by what I remember, but the Campfire does indeed exist in 28 Stories. It was a YoYoNation release.

YYE had a run of 28 Stories Campfireā€™s in the fall of 2010.

It is pretty random.

Has to do with:

1. Which colourways seem to be popular
  2. What our team or fans suggested and I agree with
  3. My favourite colourways
  4. Risks involved with our anodizer pulling them off
  5. What I feel like doing in the 15 minutes I have to pick colourways for my anodizer

All while keeping an eye on what everyone else is doing and trying to ignore it at the same time.

1 Like

Whatever youā€™re doing youā€™re doing it right. There was a period of time from about 2010-2012 where there werenā€™t a ton of colorways that excited me but in my eyes youā€™re on fire again lately. So many great new ones to go along with old favorites. I considered myself lucky that I didnā€™t like the Gnarwhal as it actually had some of my favorite exclusive/semi-exclusive colorways (and a bunch of my favorite normal colorways). Iā€™m a little bit scared that the revamped Gnarwhal will wreak havoc on my bank account.

Only thing Iā€™m personally not a fan of is this new ā€œXYZ Blizzardā€ fad. I really enjoy some of them but the Hulk Smash Blizzard or Clareview Station Blizzard not so much (coming from someone who furiously refreshed your new storeā€™s page to make sure he got a Clareview Canvas last night lol). Iā€™m sure there are people out there who like them and I can definitely appreciate trying out new things to see what people like and donā€™t like. Although Iā€™m not a big fan of adding the Blizzard speckle to old colorways, I am a big fan of something like the Hulk Smash Fade which takes a colorway I donā€™t really care for and gives it a really appealing twist.

nice to know that thanks! , in that case would you possibly consider doing the poptart colorway again? i love it and i really want one

In actual fact Chris, one thing this thread proves is that you are doing something right. Everyone likes different colorways, and people like many of the different colorways you produce - enough that people like me are clrealy taken with them enough to collect them. And, to top it all off, you spelled colourway correctly :wink:

This really is only recent colorways.

There are also many other factors as well that I havenā€™t pointed too ā€¦ like intuition, geometry, my mood ā€¦ lol

28 stories Campfire right here:
http://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/p206x206/525059_283537928442987_2137660203_n.jpg

I really like the 28 stories colorway. Too bad the Canvas in that colorway wonā€™t still be available when I have the cash for it it. However, I have 2, the Campfire shown above and a Wooly Marmot. Thatā€™s sufficient for now.

I do like mixing it up. It keeps the cases a bit more visually interesting.