Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

We weren’t scheduling a normal January meet to make way for VA States on January 26th. Some of us will likely be car pooling down to that. The official CYYC meets are held in the Northern Virginia area, location depends on availability of some our favorite places and is posted for each meet. Our current favorite location is a library in Vienna.

The event in Odenton is a gathering Arnett has scheduled, it is not an official CYYC meet. Arnett, do you have an idea of who is coming to that? People might be interested to know how many are planning on being there. Sadly I won’t be available that weekend.

Note for February, we will probably try to get our February meet planned soon to avoid any confusion about it.

Happy birthday time and me and all my friends with bdays comming up what the he__ happy bday toeveryone now go buy urself b day. Prsent and get a nother cool yo c ya on the 12 at the club Happy new year

check out the first page for info about our next meet. yes it will be at VA states. for Feb we are looking at the second saturday (feb 9th) and March 23rd after that.

All at the library in Vienna. Pm me or Salzorin for official CYYC meet dates etc. Always check the first page or our official Facebook page www.facebook.com/CapitalYoYoClub

I just want to remind everyone that the official CYYC meet is at VA state on Jan 26th and the meet after that is on Feb 9th in Vienna at the Library and Vapor Ize’s club is not part of CYYC. He is a member of CYYC but he is trying to start his own club in MD. Which is totally fine but it needs to be on another thread. I have asked him on Facebook to start his own thread and not to confuse anyone on our thread with his club in MD. Our club is open to all ages and according to Vapor Ize’s post his club is for adults 21 or over etc. So just want to make it clear that it is something totally different than what CYYC does and stands for. We are open to all ages and welcome everyone and its all about yoyo at a library or wherever we meet.

With that said, I am glad that he is starting his own club. I just want to make it clear that it is not part of the OFFICIAL CYYC meet which everyone has been going to.

Thanks and if you have any questions please pm me.

Btw hope to see everyone at VA state and Good luck with the MD club Arnett, if you want i can help you start your own thread and everything, but the first thing you will need is a name for your club.

I’m here in DC for the inauguration

1 Like

Lol, I’m out of town for inauguration.

My wife decided to drive in for the inauguration. Sadly I’m working today.

darn, I’m by Dupont Circle chilling

nice … I know its cold out there. Hey you should come down to richmond for VA states. Don’t you stay in NY though? I think I traded with you a while back. I might be confused though.

ok visual fx has a thead now thank nivo and sam
i have confused everyone about the whole byob thing
this was for opening day party on Jan.19 only it is a reguarl yoyo club not a bar there will how ever be a camp fire and be a outside club take video of your self doing trick with fire behind you or just yo hang out i will have work station for fixing or mosing yos and most parts club is free parts are not can paint yos bags buy and trade yos so on
BUT HAVE FUN IS THE NAME OF THE GAME
c ya
more info text or call:
443-994-0993
thank you sorry about the confustion

One more day until VA State!!!

yea

wait a min i thought it was saturday

it is on the 26th saturday

anyone here have a genesis that is a beater? if still plays well got some throws to trade for it

Awesome day,(even if my back right tire blew out on the beltway on the way home . .Grr >:()

1 Like

updated with pics and a 20 sec clip of jamie

footage of cyyc mebers at va states

ennis

sam

me

1 Like

didn’t realize vids were private when i get home i will change status